Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the weirdest thing you carry with you?

I've never bought condoms in my life, never had a reason to do so:feelsrope:
Neither have I. The only one I got was from some slut in speech class doing a presentation on birth control. I honestly hated it, couldn't feel a damn thing.

a swiss army knife my grandfather gifted to me

Probably my pen, which I keep in my front shirt pocket at work.

I generally carry as little as possible. I don't even carry a wallet - I just take my bank card and use it for everything as I hate having coins in my pockets.

Probably my high quality 12x50 binoculars. Whenever I explore the city or nature I like to get a good view of the city landscape, or mountains and shit. I carry it with me everywhere in my backpack.

I dont carry many things... maybe lotion? If that is considered weird.

Just my phone and wallet, nothing weird at first glance. However, I have piece of small piece of a busted tire in my wallet which I haven't told anyone about. It's a memento of sorts.
I dont carry many things... maybe lotion? If that is considered weird.
High iq tbh, always ready to jerk one out kek. When a man has to bust a nut, he has to bust a nut nglngl.

i have lsd tabs in my wallet

theres no reason for them to stay there all of the time but theres no reason for me to take them out either

i have lsd tabs in my wallet

theres no reason for them to stay there all of the time but theres no reason for me to take them out either
Youre a huge druggie tbh. I

I always carry a condom in a pocket of my jacket. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think it's even past the expiration date.
The only pack of condoms i ever got were a present from my mom, never got to use them, that was 10 years ago, i carried them in my wallet but i threw them away recently.

Napkins. I have them in my jacket pocket, in my car and in my nightstand. Whenever I go to a restaurant I always take a stack

I carry my weird looking manboobs wherever I go