Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the *true* definition of incel?

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Someone who has had NO sexual contact at all? Because I've done some stuff that could question my title as an incel, and I don't want to take up anyones time here.

ambitioncel said:
Incel = someone who has not had sex with a consenting, conscious, woman doing it happily

Correction: Someone who is PRESENTLY/CURRENTLY not having sex

I don't think you have to be a virgin to be an Incel.

Dry Spell said:
ambitioncel said:
Incel = someone who has not had sex with a consenting, conscious, woman doing it happily
fakecel definition, if you had sex before you are NOT an incel

for me: not getting the women you are attracted to

ilieknothing said:
Dry Spell said:
ambitioncel said:
fakecel definition, if you had sex before you are NOT an incel

ambitioncel said:
Dry Spell said:
Lol, what kind of bullshit is that. So if I have sex with my girlfriend at age 26 and then we break up and I just don't have sex for a year or so am I an incel? No.
The fact that I had sex and had a girlfriend would be proof that I am capable of connecting with women, and thus not incel.
Inceldom is a curse that lasts as long as it wants, and once you break free you're free forever. True incels are the guys that are age 27 and have never kissed a girl even because they simply can't connect with women.
I don't care if you had sex at 21 and then didn't kiss a girl again until age 35. You broke free of the curse. You felt sex and a femoid's caress. It is proof that you are capable of intimacy and connection. You are no longer incel once you break that seal.
You are just a failed normie who can't replicate the success he once achieved.
A real incel is a man who has never, ever, achieved that success. Also, your signature is fucking idiotic.

I don't even have a signature derp

You guys are arguing about the difference between an Incel and a "Truecel".

You're telling me someone that used to be attractive is not an Incel even if:

1. Face gets less attractive with age
2. Bald/loses hair completely
3. Gets fat

I've seen photos of 8s and 9s before that got older/fatter/bald and dropped down to a 2 or 3

Dry Spell said:
sex havers are not incel

NICHOLSON.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mickey+Rourke.jpg

macaulay-culkin-before-after.jpeg

young-tom-hanks-photos-2.jpg
tom-hanks-c-435.jpg

axl-rose-then-and-now.jpg

If they weren't celebrities, they would be incel at their age.

I can't believe there are idiots on here who think being on a dry spell makes you an incel.

Technically, you don't have to be a virgin to be incel (but it helps).

Even the great George Sodini was incel for 20 years.

Involuntary: [font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]done without will or conscious control.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]Celibate: [size=small][font=Roboto-Light, HelveticaNeue-Light, HelveticaNeue, sans-serif-light, Arial, sans-serif]abstaining from marriage and sexual relations, typically for religious reasons.[/font][/font][/size]