Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the TINIEST place you could live and sleep?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I rent a room in an old house near a college campus. It's a shit hole.

About as big as a big walk in closet. 14 feet by ten feet. The single mattress on the floor takes up half.

I also have lived in a van.

What about you??

My space is about as big as the brown linoleum section here, up to that white counter
Images3

My current living space is like 12x10, not enough room to live

like one of those capsule hotels

i'm the opposite of claustrophobic i actually enjoy it

Anything that fits a bed, PC setup, television, toilet, cubicle shower, mini fridge and a hotplate. I think all that could be done within a home the size of 3-4 parking spaces.

Lol. Some moron pays 1500 dollars for this in nyc
9k2

I live in an 8x8 room currently. I could probably do a van if I also a do a minimalist lifestyle. Id like to own a few acres some day.

I live in an 8x8 room currently. I could probably do a van if I also a do a minimalist lifestyle. Id like to own a few acres some day.
It's weird, because it's never seemed small.

I absolutely could give a shit. Without a wife, I barely exist in a material sense

Living in a small space as an incels sounds like shit, we spend 90% of our lives inside a room.

For normies I guess it doesn't matter because they are always outside

It's weird, because it's never seemed small.

I absolutely could give a shit. Without a wife, I barely exist in a material sense
Thats true. I dont really need anything, and of the things I own, probably my laptop is what I use most. I could van life comfortably. Especially one of those decked out vans I see on YouTube. That would be more than comfortable

Van seems comfy tbh

Thats true. I dont really need anything, and of the things I own, probably my laptop is what I use most. I could van life comfortably. Especially one of those decked out vans I see on YouTube. That would be more than comfortable
Yeah, but those idiots spend 20 grand outfitting the van.

I'd just throw a mattress on the floor.

As was pointed out before, all you need is wifi as an incel.

You lay on that mattress in the van, and you surf.

Fuck cooking with gas, decorating the van, watching TV, etc.

Fuck cooking with gas, decorating the van, watching TV, etc.
Gotta cook some how. I think food would be pretty expensive if you buy from restaurants, even cheap ones. A cooler and a small camp stove can go a long way. I have both already tbh. Did you have trouble finding places to park when living in car?

Yeah, but those idiots spend 20 grand outfitting the van.

I'd just throw a mattress on the floor.

As was pointed out before, all you need is wifi as an incel.

You lay on that mattress in the van, and you surf.

Fuck cooking with gas, decorating the van, watching TV, etc
You live in a van?

I would gladly live here.

Currently living in 7m2 (around 70 sq. feet) apartment. Very cozy. Much better than some bigger apartments I used to live in. :feelsYall:

Lol. Some moron pays 1500 dollars for this in nycView attachment 631086
Do you live here?

I would suggest you get a mattress which you can roll when not using.

I assume there's some space between the kitchenette and the door? Enough to put a 4/5 shelf rack in there? That would help with the other stuff, especially if you have something underneath the bed.

You seem to be standing in an awkward position whilst taking the picture. I think getting rid of the bed will let you buy a small side table for extra surface when cooking, which you can fold out of the way when you don't use it.

Is the washroom to the left? Is it just a shower? $1500 isn't that cheap, when I was looking for flats I could see dingy studios for around $1800-$2000. Another option would be to shift over to Queens or Brooklyn although YMMV.