Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the thing you miss from your pre incel time?

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
I am not sure but i do miss being carefree and not knowing about dating pills. Especially blackpill i mean love blackpill showing me reality of world. But there is something that i loved about being carefree about life in general

Not being sexually attracted to women (easier time).

Experiencing my hobbies and interests for the first time without knowing they're just copes

I was always a incel i just didn't know the word for it back then

Despite the fact that I have always blackpilled, at least subconsciously, I miss the childlike sense of wonder I used to have. All of that vanishes when you realize something as basic and superficial as looks are ultimately all that matter in life.

Last edited:
i miss nothing from my bluepilled childhood. i have no good memories from that time. there was never any blissful ignorance for me, just hell and torment

i miss nothing from my bluepilled childhood. i have no good memories from that time. there was never any blissful ignorance for me, just hell and torment

Being able to play video games.

pre-incel?

I was always incel

i assumed he meant like before you were blackpilled
idk I felt even worse before I was blackpilled

because I could not understand why it was happening, I mean I knew I was ugly but I just thought I need to personalitymaxx JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back