Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the social heirachy in your country?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
According to one user here the social heirachy in UK is as follows

Heirachy:

White women (British/Irish)
White men (British/Irish)
European women
European men
Lightskin/Biracial women (white British men loves these, like white Americans loving Asian women)
American white people
South African/Rhodesia whites
Jews
Hispanics/Southern Europeans
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Arab/Middle Eastern women
Black men
Muslims

whats the social heirachy in your country? WRITE WHERE U FROM SO WE KNOW WHICH COUNTRY U POSTING ABOUT

Last edited:
jews
white
black
brown mexicans
brown curries

Heirachy:

European women
European men
Lightskin/Biracial women (white British men loves these, like white Americans loving Asian women)
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

whats the social heirachy in your country?
South European should have been with the rest of Europeans, and SA/Rhodesians should be higher than Shitmericans.

And Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion.

Nepalis
Gypsies
Croat normies

Croat Incels

South European should have been with the rest of Europeans, and SA/Rhodesians should be higher than Shitmericans.

And Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion.
where u from

Then how can u speak for UK?
Apologies brocel: I did assume you very likely were from the cUcK(my condolences for having to live there) but I fail to see how you could make an assessment of Hispanics, since as far as I know, they don't have very many Hispanics in the cUcK.

Are you using it in the linguistic term, or racial term?

I live in an area which is about half-Latino/Hispanic/Mestizo and I have seen a handful of them at best who could maybe just pass as Iberian/Southern European

whats the heirachy in Burgerland?
Kind of hard to say tbh, especially since we are so diverse.

I would say here, it's simply just Chad-Chadlite & Tyrone-Tyronelite at the very top, with the Chad equivalent of every other race(Hispanic, Sand, Rice, etc). being only second.

I would say measuring here is quite hard & also would require a very nuanced approach.

Last edited:
jew
South asian
east asian
white
hispanic
south east asian
black

Apologies brocel: I did assume you very likely were from the cUcK(my condolences for having to live there) but I fail to see how you could make an assessment of Hispanics, since as far as I know, they don't have very many Hispanics in the cUcK.

Are you using it in the linguistic term, or racial term?

I live in an area which is about half-Latino/Hispanic/Mestizo and I have seen a handful at best of them who could maybe just pass as Iberian/Southern European

View attachment 1067436

Kind of hard to say tbh, especially since we are so diverse.

I would say here, it's simply just Chad-Chadlite & Tyrone-Tyronelite at the very top, with the Chad equivalent of every other race(Hispanic, Sand, Rice, etc). being only second.

I would say measuring here is quite hard & also would require a very nuanced approach.
Lol do most Latinos look like that?

Lol do most Latinos look like that?
Like the guy on the right with a Mexican flag? They all have the same general appearance as him, pheno, etc.

Most of the Latinos/Hispanics where I live are of the Mestizo stock which that guy is; meaning they are roughly 50% White/Med/Iberian & 50% Native.

After being around tons of Hispanics/Mestizos & having also been around some mainland Spaniards & as a White with partial Med ancestry, I can confirm Mestizos/Hispanics are not White. Most of them hardly have any resemblance to that of actual Spaniards.

Last edited:
Like the guy on the right with a Mexican flag? They all have the same general appearance as him, pheno, etc.

Most of the Latinos/Hispanics where I live are of the Mestizo stock which that guy is; meaning they are roughly 50% White/Med/Iberian & 50% Native.

After being around tons of Hispanics/Mestizos & having also been around some mainland Spaniards & as a White with partial Med ancestry, I can confirm Mestizos/Hispanics are not White.
lol and these are the people white Americans boost their demographic numbers with because latinos are considfered white lmao

lol and these are the people white Americans boost their demographic numbers with because latinos are considfered white lmao
Most unfortunately, yes. They actually make the white crime rates or just about any negative statistic on us seem way worse.

I saw a post on 4chan about how LatAm is one of the biggest missed opportunities in history: A very resource-rich region, diverse in wildlife & nature, that could have been populated by Spaniards, Italians, and Portuguese.

Instead, miscegenation took place on a mass-scale, which has left the modern populace of the region very heavily mixed: Only very few if any Latinos/Hispanics are actually Iberian/Med.

Let it be a warning to us.

Most unfortunately, yes. They actually make the white crime rates or just about any negative statistic on us seem way worse.

I saw a post on 4chan about how LatAm is one of the biggest missed opportunities in history: A very resource-rich region, diverse in wildlife & nature, that could have been populated by Spaniards, Italians, and Portuguese.

Instead, miscegenation took place on a mass-scale, which has left the modern populace of the region very heavily mixed: Only very few if any Latinos/Hispanics are actually Iberian/Med.

Let it be a warning to us.
hmmm. But why did they mix instead of just breeding their own Iberian foids?

hmmm. But why did they mix instead of just breeding their own Iberian foids?
Good question, and something I need to read into more.

I think part of the reason, was that they didn't bring Iberian foids on a large enough scale to keep up with the amount of men sent to the new world.

Rich people
Middle class
Poor people

United States

This may not be entirely accurate just from personal experience

Hierarchy:
Black women
White women
Latinx women
White men
Other race women (noodlewhores, mena, curry etc)
Latinx men
Black men
MENA men
Jews (low socially, but high on a larger scale. For example they'll get bullied or outcast in school age but they'll grow up to own everything)

The lowest:
Rice men and curry men
for real? Black women above white women in USA?

They get more protection, they get the most free money out of any group, the police are the only ones that are willing to hurt them they are protected from everyone else
dont white foids get the best comfy well paying jobs?

I don't live in a western countries so the top races will be like 10% of the population while the bottom 3 are more like 90%.

Whites
East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese)
Latinos
Blacks
Chamorros
Filipinos
Micronesians

I don't live in a western countries so the top races will be like 10% of the population while the bottom 3 are more like 90%.

Whites
East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese)
Latinos
Blacks
Chamorros
Filipinos
Micronesians
which country u live in?

Heirachy:

European women
European men
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

whats the social heirachy in your country? WRITE WHERE U FROM SO WE KNOW WHICH COUNTRY U POSTING ABOUT
you forgot to add curries at the very bottom. I feel sorry for any curries here living in bongland

Muzzies at the bottom, yet the mayor of London is a raghead? United Cuckdom.

The Spaniards purposefully kept the natives around to be their physical laborers, they were needed to uphold a caste system where Euros sit at the top in their castles and reap the benefits of native's labor. The Spanish were monarchial so their countries were doomed to have class inequalities from the beginning.

The Spaniards purposefully kept the natives around to be their physical laborers, they were needed to uphold a caste system where Euros sit at the top in their castles and reap the benefits of native's labor. The Spanish were monarchial so their countries were doomed to have class inequalities from the beginning.
I c.

so you saying its like that by design? I guess so that whites can mog and live luxurious?

so you saying its like that by design? I guess so that whites can mog and live luxurious?
Yup, they called it the casta system. The Spanish were the niggers of Europe so they had to mog indios in the new world

Heirachy:

European women
European men
American white people
Jews
Black women
Lightskin/Biracial men
Black men
Muslims

Good list bro, slavcels not even kn the list because it's true, slavcels are literal untouchables in the UK

Good list bro, slavcels not even kn the list because it's true, slavcels are literal untouchables in the UK
You in UK?

1. Loud, rich, white, rainbow LGBT people
2. Beach lifeguards
3. Steve Irwin-lite chads/stacys
3. everyone else
4. Incels

Rich (genetic wealth) people
Middle genetic wealth people
Poor genetic wealth people

You in UK?
Yeah.

That's what I experienced, slavcels the normie ones at least all stick together and don't interact sexually with other races. I'm talking males here, coz women are giga whores.

I see that most other races in the UK look down on slavcels and view us as manual labour caste of society and very low tier of caste.

foids at the top , truecels at the bottom , and everything in between