Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the situation like for you and your country with COVID?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Personally, my life hasn't changed at all really, I'm an unemployed, friendlesscel so I basically LDAR the whole day.

However, when I do go out for a walk, I notice things are back to normal in Australia and has been for months, there is basically no difference from now to last year except shops offer free hand sanitizer.

How about for you and your country? Is it really as bad as the media makes it out to be?

Yep, hasn't changed at all for me really. Same country as you, too.

according to the news it's supposedly a million times worse than it was in February/March, yet everybody is out and about anyway. i have to wear a mask at work all the time. i don't know anybody that actually has corona-chan though.

My hours got cut at work but I'm collecting benefits :feelsokman:

western canada hasn't been too badly affected by covid. compared to the clusterfuck in USA. Hell, Canadian dollar has been appreciating against USD despite rock bottom oil prices. My guess is because of the money printing shenanigans there.

I'm fine with the way things are tbh. Public transport was deserted back in late March/April time, which was great as I use it to get to work and I like having space to myself; now it's a bit busier but not like the way it was before the pandemic. Even during the height of lockdown, while it was a bit strange seeing streets deserted, not being able to meet up with others outside work didn't bother me in the slightest as I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people anyway. Now, most places are back open but with social distancing guidelines, one way systems, track and trace in operation and hand sanitising stations dotted around. It's a new way of life but it's just the way things are.

Covid turned me into a NEET again.