Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the silliest reason you’ve been rejected ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I remember a girl rejected me because of her religion I bet if I was a Tyrone she would’ve said yes

Rejected because I was too short, something I have no control over

Never been rejected because I've never asked a girl out (never been able to)

I was rejected by a girl that I didn't even like, they just made a rumor that I did because she was the typical "socially retarded bruh girl" and since I'm socially retarded everyone started saying that we were dating "as a joke" and she told me "just so you know i just see you as 'some kind' of friend":feelsrope:

Last edited:
I was never told any reason for my rejections.

Just "i was never interested in you", "it's not reciprocal", stuff like that, or[UWSL] no answer at all.[/UWSL]

I was never told any reason for my rejections.

Just "i was never interested in you", "it's not reciprocal", stuff like that, or[UWSL] no answer at all.[/UWSL]
If they don’t give you a reason then it’s your looks

I was rejected by a girl that I didn't even like, they just made a rumor that I did because she was the typical "socially retarded bruh girl" and since I'm socially retarded everyone started saying that we were dating "as a joke" and she told me "just so you know i just see you as 'some kind' of friend":feelsrope:
Shouldve told her you dont even see her as a friend

they will use any reason to reject me. '' the moon and the stars are in slight misalignment for us to date, plus I have a bf.''