Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What’s the shittiest thing you’ve seen a women done to another man?

shinji

shinji

Banned
-
I have this whore friend who constantly texts this one guy whenever she’s bored for validation. She CONSTANTLY teases him with sexual messages but gets angry at him whenever he replies back sexually??? I told her that she’s disgusting for doing this but she doesn’t care at all. Why are women like this? Why are they born so evil? E9A5B4F0 EAD9 45DF 82F1 F20A215A9B11

are you in highschool or something? why are you even getting involved? Why do you have whore "friends"?

As requested:

A woman named Rose once said this after seeing her former "friend" in a psych ward for suicidal patients.

View attachment 492427

Interestingly, Rose enjoyed a rich life of social praise and romance while her "friend" suffered physical and verbal abuse from society since childhood. In NT foid speak, "self love" involves denigrating the weak and defenseless.

Yes, of-course. My "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, boasts about "strength" and "self love" because she's been worshiped by orbiters and treated like a goddess in psychiatric hospitals. I've endured the complete opposite.

View attachment 499431

View attachment 499433

View attachment 499436

View attachment 499437

This was her response to her "greatest admirer" of eight years(After she denigrated him for being in a suicide ward):

View attachment 499438

Pure, vile filth. Vain creatures should never be deified.

Frens are transient. Screw them before they screw you — that’s what it’s about. Rather have business acquaintances. When both make a profit, it usually works and thus sustainable.

>I have this whore friend who constantly texts this one guy

I know it’s you who she texts sexual messages to GrAYwad. You’re not slick

I have this whore friend who constantly texts this one guy whenever she’s bored for validation.
i was at the receiving end of this once. she sent stuff for me, but when i sent stuff for her she didn't answer me at all. then i deleted her number :feelsEhh:

Dont orbit. pity fucks dont exist, been there. dont even think for a second that cause she's a slut, she'll be a slut for you, that's just handsome guys privilege

I knew a guy who was 60 and married for 40 years. He got approved for disability but didnt even know because his wife called and had all of the money transferred to the family account and never told him. She was taking thousands of dollars from him to spend on herself and then tried to take the house he bought and paid for himself when he divorced her. Golddiggers all of them

Do you know this girl in real life or what’s the deal dude

I have this whore friend
:fuk:
>I have this whore friend who constantly texts this one guy

I know it’s you who she texts sexual messages to GrAYwad. You’re not slick
I hate that I'm too autistic and stupid to have failed to pick up on this detail on my own. :feelsbadman:

Watch in order..
O9erFRKIyqK 0DsrvWHX QpfLLqpuAMc7olGUKGDwG4

Results

Y7bAmnmDam3xzcZbxPsD3atz0ym1AdClAPWJITPRuPM

Pd9liWZh edit 394263943693472

IxYHfSSK9 6gJlM9fhUYugmeRzqARP4GfwX g5A5AU4 edit 405807543489627

It works
5bodnd37pxb51

Howyplnzakw51

Attachments

• pd9liWZh_edit_394263943693472.jpg
    pd9liWZh_edit_394263943693472.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 8dg7BZfh.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
JFL at GrAYcels

are you in highschool or something? why are you even getting involved? Why do you have whore "friends"?

Imagine having a whore friend and not straight up asking her for sex, just low T things :lul:

Women are hypergamous whores who ignore nerds of all races and only go for white chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back