Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s the relationship between incels and tradcuckolds?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
The entire manosphere is full of “race-realists”, tradcucks, conspiracy theorists, alt-righters, and white vagina worshippers. What is their relationship with the incel problem?

The entire manosphere is full of “race-realists”, tradcucks, conspiracy theorists, alt-righters, and white vagina worshippers. What is their relationship with the incel problem?
As far as conspiracy analysts and race realists go, these individuals are simply interested in getting to the truth in a society in which the truth has become politically incorrect and unutterable without retribution.

Being a race realist doesn't tend to attract chicks. Neither does knowing the truth of what the mercury they're putting into your vaccine does to the human body. Or how the latter might be correlated with autism.

Given this lack of female attraction to such topics and those who investigate them, there is something there in common with incel culture.

They are enablers of the holy vagina, and they have no place in the manosphere. Tradcucks are only related to the incel cause when they accept that foids aren't as holy as the alt-right puts them on a pedestal. As far as I'm concerned it is within my opinion that some whitecels only post for a power trip by loading over ethnicels, but most I assume are still for the destruction and/or subjugation of foids.

As far as conspiracy analysts and race realists go, these individuals are simply interested in getting to the truth in a society in which the truth has become politically incorrect and unutterable without retribution.
Maybe they are coping hard. It’s ok to cope with traditionalism, conspiracy theories and similar BS. But I don’t get why they invaded the manosphere with their copes.

1) white
2) worships white females

@RREEEEEEEEE

I saw several forum die because of those vagina worshipper tradcuck nationalists. Once they infect a place, they never leave and ruin the space for others.

“race-realists”
Yeah, races exist. Do you disagree?

tradcucks
I'd rather live in a society where women don't have rights and are married away to husbands chosen by their fathers at puberty than in the current one where all foids are free to be Chads' whores during all their fertile attractive years and then, after old and used-up, to settle down with a betabuxx. Not sure how does that make me a cuck.

white vagina worshippers
White foids are the most attractive foids to me, but that's more taste than anything.

I don’t want to talk about the BS theories and copes that those elements are spreading everywhere in the manosphere.

I just saw that every place who open the doors to the vagina worshipper subhuman tradcuck always becomes a shithole.

Tradcucks, paleo-dieters, PUA’s, “race realists”, white vagina worshippers and woman enabler cuckolds are the biggest problem in the manosphere.

Maybe they are coping hard. It’s ok to cope with traditionalism, conspiracy theories and similar BS. But I don’t get why they invaded the manosphere with their copes.
Separating conspiracy from what (((those in power))) have brought upon incels through feminist, marxist, globalist policy, may not prove a fruitful approach if one is interested in truth. Although on surface glance these matters may appear unrelated due to their seeming compartmentalization, these various groups and aspects intertwine and coordinate at more complex, macrocosmic levels.

Every group is seperate. All is cope except the black pill.