Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the real age of this AMSR roastie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Oh btw AMSR stands for Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), where subscribers claim a (usually female) voice creates tingling sensations in one's own body. Also based including accompanied sounds of rain, or tapping plastic objects or even sand magnets patterns.

One of the most popular AMSR YouTubers (whom revealed she has/had a Chad boyfriend ofc) is called creative calm amsr.

Non airburshed video from 2018

Super aibrushed video from this month (and an Amazon wishlist gift request of anti-ageing serum at £40 per 330ml bottle from omega male followers)

I'm guessing 35-37?

She has a linkedin but no age or real name disclosed.

Yeah I would probably say it's around that estimate of 35-37, then again I'm extremely bad at recognizing age with middle aged roasties so not sure.

Early 30s, I think.

27.5 years old and 53 cocks taken.

Last edited:
why tf do you care?

amsr is popular is and it keeps the white knighting omega males alive as a cope, who would otherwise attack blackpillers like us.

June 23, 1992

Believe it or not I estimated 27 before looking it up.

Birthday confirmed but not year.

Her friend recently turned 26 so likely that she is around that age.

Bonus: Paying for a house with simp money.

June 23, 1992

Birthday confirmed but not year.

Her friend recently turned 26 so likely that she is around that age.

Damn.
That's crazy.

June 23, 1992

Good work. Proof that blondes age terribly.

More shocking is Famous Birthdays reveals that
- Miley Cyrus
- Selena Gomez
- Demi Lovato
- Cara Delevingne

Are also 27 years old now. Wtf? I remember when they were all jailbait brats!!!!!!!! Damn I feel ancient.

Mbzr.gif

She only paid for a deposit (30% of the value of the house), but she'll soon forfeit being unable to pay her mortgage due to covid-19. Her viewing figures are down already and I doubt much voice acting work around. She's too old to model or be a mainstream actress.

Plus in some videos, viewers called her out for using props that were value brands from discount stores like Lidl.

Last edited:
Good work. Proof that blondes age terribly.

More shocking is Famous Birthdays reveals that
- Miley Cyrus
- Selena Gomez
- Demi Lovato
- Cara Delevingne

Are also 27 years old now. Wtf? I remember when they were all jailbait brats!!!!!!!! Damn I feel ancient.

Mbzr.gif

She only paid for a deposit (30% of the value of the house), but she'll soon forfeit being unable to pay her mortgage due to covid-19. Her viewing figures are down already and I doubt much voice acting work around. She's too old to model or be a mainstream actress.

Plus in some videos, viewers called her out for using props that were value brands from discount stores like Lidl.

Soon she will have an OnlyFans account like SabrinaVaz.

Speaking of ASMR, if you want fap material go for gwengwiz, catplant, AMSR Network or ASMR glow.

Only two ASMR channels I watch now, Latter and Power of Sound. ASMR just doesn't work for me but their videos are relaxing.

The video looks relaxing ngl i like sleeping with white noise

I cant stand how easy it must be

dont know dont care