Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What’s the point?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Today I had one of those days where I ask myself what’s the point. I work hard and go through all the motions and yet still not a full member of society. Still down at the base of Maslows Heirarchy. In my advanced age most of my depression is gone and I have learned to cope, then I just have a day like this. Doesn’t happen too often but man when it does I sure get bummed out.

I know what you mean, days like that I usually lay in bed the whole time taking multiple naps, or I get incredibly drunk

I have days like that boyo, it's mostly when I LDAR and wake up at like 5-6pm and then setup at my desk and rot for the night. I try and cope by ordering some nice food, get some beers and chill but when it hits 11pm or 12 I become depressed as fuck and not because of the beers. One time it was around 4am in the morning and just started pacing around my house so decided to go on a nightwalk and wanted to unironically do a flip off a bridge.

I was just strolling though the closed outside shopping center with literally nobody around. It was quiet as fuck and kinda comfy but depressing, not to be a poeticfag but it reminded me that I am truly alone.

Even drinking isn't a cope anymore, I used to love whiskey and coke but haven't drunk that in a month.

Sorry for shitting up your thread brocel.

Today I had one of those days where I ask myself what’s the point. I work hard and go through all the motions and yet still not a full member of society.
abandon industrial society
(i'm serious, if you can't fit in and get accepted then you're better off living like theodore)
ted-kaczynski.jpg

ted never had a girlfriend, he went on some dates and only got a kiss out of it and the foid told him she's not interested in him
tbh as an incel forerunner he said that living away from the system was the ultimate cope for him

Last edited:
Happens to all of us from time to time, you need to cope even harder for it to go away.

I have days like that boyo, it's mostly when I LDAR and wake up at like 5-6pm and then setup at my desk and rot for the night. I try and cope by ordering some nice food, get some beers and chill but when it hits 11pm or 12 I become depressed as fuck and not because of the beers. One time it was around 4am in the morning and just started pacing around my house so decided to go on a nightwalk and wanted to unironically do a flip off a bridge.

I was just strolling though the closed outside shopping center with literally nobody around. It was quiet as fuck and kinda comfy but depressing, not to be a poeticfag but it reminded me that I am truly alone.

Even drinking isn't a cope anymore, I used to love whiskey and coke but haven't drunk that in a month.

Sorry for shitting up your thread brocel.
It’s ok bro, good post. Just shows you get it

I know what you mean, days like that I usually lay in bed the whole time taking multiple naps, or I get incredibly drunk
I didn’t take any naps today even though I could have. Brutal.

It reminds me of a time in my life where I was probably my most depressed. I was working 3 or 4 10 hour shifts a week and aside from that I just slept. Barely ate, just one meal a day often. Lost 20 lbs very rapidly. But yeah I distinctly remember just staying in bed. If I woke up I would just stay in bed and force myself back to sleep.

same shit here also old. i dont enjoy much anymore. wish i could stop coming here even hopefully in future.

No point in living without sex

There's no point, you can end it from here if you want.