Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the point to this life?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★★
What's the point to this life? If this life isn't a test for some afterlife or a better life like in isekai anime then is there even a point to this life?

This world is painful, lonely, difficult, and I honestly hate it here because of my terrible life.

After everything that I have been through, if reincarnation is real, I would hate it because I can't imagine having another life in this world.

The only people who have good lives are hot girls, beautiful girls, rich people, Chads, and then any foids that aren't hot. Obviously, the Jews also benefit from this corrupt soyceity because Jews effectively built this corrupt un-civilization.

Most people arent as happy as it may look like

Thinking about it will drive you mad. You're born into a world in which other people tell you what to do, when they themselves were born into the exact same circumstance. We create and come up with names for things, but we don't actually know what these things are. Nobody really knows anything. There's just no answers in this world.

The point of life is to simply pass on your genes and since you can't do that as an incel your life essentially has no meaning and you are living in hell. Now of course there is so much more to this and it would be too much info to put here right now so Im planning to make a number of sepparate threads about this topic at some point

wake up coom sleep repeat

The point of life is to simply pass on your genes and since you can't do that as an incel your life essentially has no meaning and you are living in hell. Now of course there is so much more to this and it would be too much info to put here right now so Im planning to make a number of sepparate threads about this topic at some point
No need to. The point of this existence is to pass on our genes, and almost everything we in life is to attract a foid.

The absurd constitutes the gap between a man's subjectivity and the meaninglessness of the world in which he was involuntarily placed.

To deny your mortality till you die out of the blue

Theres no point - we all just cope until we die, the normies foids and chads have the better copes and in return are happier of course:feelsrope::feelsrope:

To find a nice hat that fits well and looks cool