Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whats the point of this life really...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... If your body starts to age and deteriorate between 25-30.

So you develop and max out at 25 then you only got 5 years to enjoy that and then downhill you go...

From age 30 to 70-100 you'd be deteriorating little by little until you just die. So most of your life you're on deterioration mode vs 5 years of being on peak vs 25 years of developing.

So we just live to experience a slow downhill deterioration until we croak?

Be we Chad, Stacie, Normie, Becky, or Incel...

Even if I was ultra gigachad with high IQ and lots of money, I don't have a long time to enjoy the pleasures foids and the world have to offer...

So whats the point of life really if you don't consider the spiritual dimension of things?

No point tbh just cope or rope

And the sad thing is even during our supposed peak years, we rot instead JFL at this existence.

Getting old sucks. The cool stuff is already long gone even for attractive people, let alone an incel.

You're supposed to have a family when you're old but feminism robbed all men who are high IQ enough to recognize what a scam marriage is nowadays of that possibility.

Agepill is most brutal pill tbh.

being a good boy and work to death

I don't know. Reproduce i guess

Your attractiveness (face) decreases slighty after 20 birthday so idk from where u got 25-30.

there is none.You have to make one for yourself

So whats the point of life really if you don't consider the spiritual dimension of things?
for some atheists, you're just an animal that was born and are going to die like all the others... you're not special.
There isn't a point in the life of the others animals, why should your life have one?
you can try to have a hedonism lifestyle and pretend that there is a point...

... If your body starts to age and deteriorate between 25-30.

So you develop and max out at 25 then you only got 5 years to enjoy that and then downhill you go...

From age 30 to 70-100 you'd be deteriorating little by little until you just die. So most of your life you're on deterioration mode vs 5 years of being on peak vs 25 years of developing.

So we just live to experience a slow downhill deterioration until we croak?

Be we Chad, Stacie, Normie, Becky, or Incel...

Even if I was ultra gigachad with high IQ and lots of money, I don't have a long time to enjoy the pleasures foids and the world have to offer...

There is no point, which is a knock out argument against atheism.