Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the point of sexuality and is it a waste?

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
if artificial wombs came about what would be the point of sexuality? i think about sex multiple times a day and maybe its because im not getting any but its seems like a waste. i would like children but not a wife ofc. so if artificial wombs came about and i could get a child without need a female for it what would be the point of sexuality?

Very good question. I don't know. But I think it would be a weird world. :waitwhat:

sex is the meaning of life, to coom
well u can get rid of that. and make it to raising children and maintaining society and advancing it the meaning of life. with some other things to complement it

why do u think that?
Because I think there would be unexpected things. It would be a historic first and a major change in the way we reproduce.

lol ya no shit to both of those

like what?
When I said that, I was thinking of examples such as governments and terrorist groups. With this kind of innovation, they can create perfect brainless armies.

well u can get rid of that. and make it to raising children and maintaining society and advancing it the meaning of life. with some other things to complement it
that would be likle 19 hall of costs all at once, to get rid of coomign

If there are artificial wombs then you don't need foids.

that would be likle 19 hall of costs all at once, to get rid of coomign
what do you mean by 19 hall of costs? are u referring to the holocaust? and if so how would it be similar to a genocide?

To continue life also artificial wombs are an abomination that should be blown up

To continue life also artificial wombs are an abomination that should be blown up
lol what. artificial wombs would be able to continue life. all the upsides of women (besides sex) and none of the downsides. and why are u against artificial wombs? they would be a liberation

lol what. artificial wombs would be able to continue life. all the upsides of women (besides sex) and none of the downsides. and why are u against artificial wombs? they would be a liberation
It's an abomination and would make life worse we already see what plan b and abortion have done , when artificial wombs are complete the family structure will be 100% broken and we would finally reach the dystopian society orwell had wet dreams about.

It's an abomination and would make life worse we already see what plan b and abortion have done , when artificial wombs are complete the family structure will be 100% broken and we would finally reach the dystopian society orwell had wet dreams about.
and? thats a good thing. the family structure is already broken and it was never really there. and as i said before. we can make a new one. a better one. get rid of women and sexuality and what do we lose? u can still have children

and? thats a good thing. the family structure is already broken and it was never really there. and as i said before. we can make a new one. a better one. get rid of women and sexuality and what do we lose? u can still have children
sounds impossible

oh alr. well can u answer the question?
cooming is love. cooming is life. removing it would be worse than gassing 6 million x 19 Jewish folk to death

cooming is love. cooming is life. removing it would be worse than gassing 6 million x 19 Jewish folk to death
if you got rid of sexuality u would no longer feel like that

if you got rid of sexuality u would no longer feel like that
i don't want to get rid of it. i want to bust a fat load into a bitch's belly at 4000psi