Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point of My Little Pony ?

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
At least anime is enjoyable and fun, but that garbage has resulted in nothing but insane cucks as a fandom.

I enjoyed it a little several years ago.

Its nothing special tho

both MLP and anime suck

just fags being fags

People jerks to that shit. They call themselves "cloppers"

my little pony fans are sexually attracted to horses

People jerks to that shit. They call themselves "cloppers"
It's weird how could someone be attracted to a horse, but it's completely beyond me how could someone be attracted to a CARTOON HORSE.

It's a children's cartoon. Grown up people that like it make me sick.

I used to enjoy those .MOV MLP things by hotdiggitydemon but that's all I really watched.

I don’t get how grown men could go for it but then again, they go for comic book movies where you have SJW propaganda and you see homely women like Gadot and Larson while gawking at Thor or Superman. Modern culture makes little sense to me, the sports are softer and women are pushed into everything even when there’s no need,

it's the favorite show of furry people

jews promoting zoophilia through subliminal messaging.

Bronies, bro. Bronies.

At least anime is enjoyable and fun, but that garbage has resulted in nothing but insane cucks as a fandom.
cucks give their bux away to IRL foid leeches not to imaginary waifus you can watch for free

I don’t get how grown men could go for it but then again, they go for comic book movies where you have SJW propaganda and you see homely women like Gadot and Larson while gawking at Thor or Superman. Modern culture makes little sense to me, the sports are softer and women are pushed into everything even when there’s no need,