Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats the point of money beyond living in a decent comfortable spot

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
yeah if you live in an apartment or a fucking trailer park you definitely want more money to get out. but if you can establish yourself a decent middle class home and can buy things you want within reason do you need more money? i wonder if these super rich people actually use their money for themselves or if they just invest it all then brag about how rich they are, but they dont use the money they invest and what they get out of their money isnt super much, i mean how happy can some gay yacht and overpriced restaurant visits make you? these guys dont even buy pussy for themselves half the time (who wants a blown out std ridden whore anyways). this is probably why some richies got into epstein's island for an extreme thrill.

for me the biggest point of money is :
  • buying good unhealthy food and eating lamb every day
  • buying pussy
  • buying weed
these are the holy trinity

for me the biggest point of money is :
  • buying good unhealthy food and eating lamb every day
  • buying pussy
  • buying weed
these are the holy trinity
add vidya

add vidya

also hows the weed in Libya

also hows the weed in Libya
way better than the weed westerns use. and CHEAPERRRRRRRRRRR

sandniggers grow the best weed in the world but they're cucked by pisslam. we could have been the global capital of weed and have ton of weed tourists coming just to get high.

yeah if you live in an apartment or a fucking trailer park you definitely want more money to get out. but if you can establish yourself a decent middle class home and can buy things you want within reason do you need more money? i wonder if these super rich people actually use their money for themselves or if they just invest it all then brag about how rich they are, but they dont use the money they invest and what they get out of their money isnt super much, i mean how happy can some gay yacht and overpriced restaurant visits make you? these guys dont even buy pussy for themselves half the time (who wants a blown out std ridden whore anyways). this is probably why some richies got into epstein's island for an extreme thrill.
there is absolutely no reason for them to make as much as they do. You dont need that much money. Its all a competition for them on whos got the most digits. I think one of the reasons career-maxxing or money-maxxing is so hard or doesnt work is because these assholes make cucks out of all of us and limit our growth. They hoard the money and then trick so many people into praising them or being blind to it. Then we end up broke, depressed and beaten down, which definably does not help our chances with women.

I fucking hate conservative foids who want men who make these 3 figure salaries, not cause i think its unreasonable to want what is literally fucking middle class and shouldnt be hard to get, but because they refuse to acknowledge that nowadays it is nearly impossible for most people to achieve cause of these billionaire assholes.
Liberal women are a little more understanding and less judgmental on that front

there is absolutely no reason for them to make as much as they do. You dont need that much money. Its all a competition for them on whos got the most digits. I think one of the reasons career-maxxing or money-maxxing is so hard or doesnt work is because these assholes make cucks out of all of us and limit our growth. They hoard the money and then trick so many people into praising them or being blind to it. Then we end up broke, depressed and beaten down, which definably does not help our chances with women.
That’s it, they compete with one another and they take it really seriously. Some rich fag’s mood is crushed whenever he sees someone with a bigger yacht/jet/mansion.

And for the big players (kikes), it’s not so much about money but about control. They hoard all the wealth and make it impossible for common people to ever get rich and influential. Thus they control the world by buying politics, ownership of companies and media outlets etc.

Not wearing your body and mind out slaving, being able to retire early, a million small things

And for the big players (kikes), it’s not so much about money but about control. They hoard all the wealth and make it impossible for common people to ever get rich and influential. Thus they control the world by buying politics, ownership of companies and media outlets etc.
Brutal man. They own us

To bragg exactly like kindergarden kids do with thier toys.They is no difference between them .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back