Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of living without a woman

R

righteouscel

-
We all need someone to comfort us and to feel her warmth when we feel like the world has done us wrong but we can't get that. I deserve to have a girlfriend before going to a new job so I won't get laughed at and try to ruin my job by being with the girls who are there and make it so I actually have something to come home too. Only thing that I could cope with was drugs and now that im getting drug tested and don't have any money there's literally nothing else to look forward or feel good in life idk how you cels who dont do drugs cope.

Video games and gym, might be cringe to some but it’s better than doing absolutely fuck all, also who would want to be out of shape regardless lol

Everything is fake importance, life has no meaning.

selling your soul to society, were just another statistic

I cope with redpill videos for motivation they also help you stop putting women on a pedestal

I cope with redpill videos for motivation they also help you stop putting women on a pedestal
Stop? You should have never started.

So we can Jack off to their enslavement

The real blackpill is that a women would only make your life harder.

dont like that she has a dozen plus bodycount and was creampied by every one of them?

Dont like that she has hundreds of men messaging her and she replies back to the hot looking ones?

Dont like that she wears skin tight ass yoga pants?

Well then youre a fucking hateful jealous piece of shit loser who deserves to be alone!!

The truth is women just make everything worse. The real cure is getting yourself to some shit backwater country where you can fuck a different foid morning and night for 5 bucks a pop and live like a king. Gfs are for cucks. Real blackpillers pump and dump

The main verbs in this are telling:

“Need”

“Deserve”

“Cope”

…seems the road to Simp City man. Maybe there are other ways to look at life…