Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the Point of living if you have no future?

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’m getting sick and tired of these fucking health-care professionals wanting me to stay alive and be another wage-slave. Anyone would immediately end their lives if they were in my position . No good career prospects, no friends, no gf, no interests…nothing. Suicide isn’t an irrational choice; in fact, I would say it is rational. This world is a literal hell and I’m sick of being here. My future is going to be shit, so why continue living? I’m tired of this fake and disingenuous society. FUCK HUMANITY! FUCK EVERYTHING!

I’m getting sick and tired of these fucking health-care professionals wanting me to stay alive and be another wage-slave. Anyone would immediately end their lives if they were in my position . No good career prospects, no friends, no gf, no interests…nothing. Suicide isn’t an irrational choice; in fact, I would say it is rational. This world is a literal hell and I’m sick of being here. My future is going to be shit, so why continue living? I’m tired of this fake and disingenuous society. FUCK HUMANITY! FUCK EVERYTHING!
I feel exactly as you do every single day, what gets me through every single day in surviving is to live another day, week, month, or year closer to the grand event where human civilization destroys itself which I very much believe we're very close to. The future? The future is a manipulation by those in power, once you understand that there is no future or that the entire future is doomed to total destruction they no longer have any power over you. In reality, there is no future, not one worth mentioning anyways. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Why not do it then? If hope is cope then take the rope

Why not do it then? If hope is cope then take the rope
Some of us live to see the downfall of civilization and mankind along with a burning desire for vengeance, not everybody chooses the rope. Some of us live out of pure hatred and spite. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Some of us live to see the downfall of civilization and mankind along with a burning desire for vengeance, not everybody chooses the rope. Some of us live out of pure hatred and spite. :feelsjuice:
This will only make the rope more tempting IMO. I guess if you rope enough people then that can be your hope?
Trying to get my hands on a firearm.
Go to Southern USA if u want a firearm. shotguns are the most effective but pistols are the easiest to get. I would recommend looking on Sanctioned Suicide for better methods since I'm not aware of all of the methods.

This will only make the rope more tempting IMO. I guess if you rope enough people then that can be your hope?

Go to Southern USA if u want a firearm. shotguns are the most effective but pistols are the easiest to get. I would recommend looking on Sanctioned Suicide for better methods since I'm not aware of all of the methods.
I will not be happy until my vengeance and retribution are complete in total perfection, but I'm also an extremely patient man waiting for the perfect moment or opportunity in time. Just waiting for mass chaos to break the dam of this society permanently for my moment. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
there isn't a point, unfortunately

I love to enjoy things, waiting for the next game movie or whatever, I’m content except the social shit and pressure of work

I hate this Jew/nigger planet also. It never began for me, I have never been accepted by my peers.

I already have the rope picked out:

WSVqlOqyx8ouyBM5Islpd49MHrCAj6exfA7zLag06VC4mqlBV59p zzHJ4Uh eXFzEMq P7Wvzcna6a9JBLIZz37xsvu M

hope u figure it out OP. write a plan and work on it little by little every day

Suicide should be legal. Suicide booths is a great Idea