Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the point of living if it’s over ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Seriously, why keep going ??

I believe improving one’s looks is cope because you need money, recovery time and by the time you’re done, it will be too late.

I believe improving one’s looks is cope because you need money, recovery time and by the time you’re done, it will be too late.
Idk tbh there is no point

Its only out survival instinct keeping us going

I intend to finish every piece of fiction I have on my bucket list before I go out

Hobbies - if you mostly care about yourself - like me, you may also start helping other people - like volunteer in a nursing home

Hobbies - if you mostly care about yourself - like me, you may also start helping other people - like volunteer in a nursing home
I’m an incel and you think I’ll help other people outside this community ?? JFL

Treating people like shit is actually not that difficult, and no one gives a shit because everyone do it, so why dont you go and practice it. Also what do you have to loose. Still, you have to find a way to be among people to do it - so nursing home is just a place to start

Treating people like shit is actually not that difficult, and no one gives a shit because everyone do it, so why dont you go and practice it. Also what do you have to loose. Still, you have to find a way to be among people to do it - so nursing home is just a place to start
Yes. Nursing home, kindergarten. I’ll be everywhere now.

find your own meaning to live or die it's all your choice

there is no point
No living being on earth has ever had any point or purpose, there's only surface-level "motives" like hunger, horniness, jealousy, etc, 100% of species other than humans (and even some humans) don't know fucking results in offsprings, no life was ever born out of logic, purposelessness isn't the issue because everyone deals with it deep down, it's the utter lack of motive blackpilled subhumans have to go through

In time, you might realize that the general lack of purpose is actually rather bit freeing. You might just KYS, right the fuck now, just cut your veins and be done with it. Or, you could do literally anything, anything you want, you have no fuck to give and nothing to lose. Nihilism is the first step of the thinking man but it sure as fuck is not the last, so you just think some more.

I'm waiting for the inferno that's coming
Hopefully millions of Chads will end up dead going to fight for people who hate them in the name of 'patriotism'