Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point of life ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s the point of life other then making the most out of it we’re just delaying the Inevitable everybody will die one way or another not everybody is gonna live to 80 years old some people won’t even live to adulthood since guys like us will never get to reproduce our lives definitely have no meaning wageslaving until you drop dead is not making the most out of life it’s just surviving until your flesh prison gives out on you

I focus on the present

There's no objective purpose to life aside from the biological individual purpose of perpetuating the species. There's no objective value to life. The only value life has is the one you want to think it has. Life, as death, is meaningless.

There’s no point. Living is a cope. We try to distract ourselves from the fact we’re biological beings that will eventually die. Even if you had a kid the human race can’t persist forever. Everything gets annihilated with the passage of time. That’s why faggots made up religion to cope with the truth.

There's no objective purpose to life aside from the biological individual purpose of perpetuating the species. There's no objective value to life. The only value life has is the one you want to think it has. Life, as death, is meaningless.
Even if you reproduce there's no point because humanity will go extinct sooner or later and we will all return to dust floating around in space

Even if you reproduce there's no point because humanity will go extinct sooner or later and we will all return to dust floating around in space
Correct. I was just pointing out that's the biological purpose and that's the only value I, as an individual, can see in human life.

Edit: Although, it must also be pointed out that we don't know if we will go extinct sooner or later. Precisely by fulfilling the biological purpose of perpetuating the species and prospering, humanity could be able to escape extinction, at least for a very long time. Still, that's not an absolute value. Just saying.

Last edited:
Edit: Although, it must also be pointed out that we don't know if we will go extinct sooner or later. Precisely by fulfilling the biological purpose of perpetuating the species and prospering, humanity could be able to escape extinction, at least for a very long time. Still, that's not an absolute value. Just saying.
I don't mean necessarily mean that soon, but ultimately. Assuming the Earth somehow doesn't become inhospitable to life beforehand either due to our own doing or owing to forces outside our control/natural phenomena, we could possibly delay our inevitable extinction via mastery of interstellar travel. Even then we would still have to worry about the heat death of the universe and similar scenarios

all of life is made meaningless by the fact that we know we are gonna die

There is no meaning. Biologicaly its to reproduce and prolong the life of your genes, since humans have the higher consciousness they try to live a mark on the world or on the people not to be forgotten once they kick the bucket.

Pounding jb pussy

“Life” is an illusion. Only thing we experience is existence.

What’s the point of life
As an omega male, the "point" of life is to serve as a punching bag for others, and cannon fodder for society.

Omega male's lives are brutal and expendable.

It's different if you're a foid, an alpha or a beta.

I mean, this is not the point, but my hope is to see nuclear war

As for the point, well, I would have said something like to treat others with respect and in return, they'd treat you with respect too, but since the latter clearly doesn't happen, then us all being eliminated would be the best thing that could happen to us

What's the purpose of life? Rot 24/7, sounds obvious to me.

To either suffer or have a fun time.

work a job you hate, consoom, and then die. yeah...life is so beautiful bros:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelshaha:

Life with God is our supreme vocation

There is no point, especially as a rejected socially isolated NEET oldcel virgin like me. But you learn more from losing than winning, you learn how to keep coping! :feelsbadman:

As an omega male, the "point" of life is to serve as a punching bag for others, and cannon fodder for society.

Omega male's lives are brutal and expendable.

It's different if you're a foid, an alpha or a beta.
all normies would cry if the loser, underclass of males were to disappear in a flash. who else other than low and worthless males can provide entertainment for these people. all the jewflix in the world isnt anywhere as entertaaining for these people as bashing and teasing men who have been dealt a paltry hand at life

To worship Allah and Allah Alone, do good deeds and pray to your Lord so that when you die you get a place in everlasting paradise and be granted everything your soul and heart desires , and be saved from the evil abode of Hell

Life doesn't have a point, we just are until we aren't.

I just want to spend most of the life I have cuddling and kissing an Asian toilet, I'd be happy if I wouldn't be so lonely. :feelsbadman:

This is the most blackpilled and true answer anyone could’ve ever thought of. Bravo.

I think from my experience in war and life and science, it all has made me believe that we have one life on this planet. We have one chance to live it and to contribute to the future of society and the future of life. The only "afterlife" is what other people remember of you.”

Craig Venter

The purpose of life is too spread your genes and have babies. If you can't than you lost.