Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the point of life as an incel?

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
You're just going to work, squeeze whatever little joy and happiness you can get out of your incel life, and then eventual death. Sure, you can experience some cool stuff once in a while; but all that experience is overshadowed how alone you are, and you're overall experience of life is just perpetual loneliness and depression:feelsugh:.

Have you completed Fallout 3?

Maybe that's the point idk.

I have heard, "Abstinence is natures antidepressant."

It worked for me. When I'm on 10+ day on abstinence, I don't have intrusive thoughts.

Avoiding going to work and beating the matrix.

As a serious post... yeah it's tough. That being said I have other family so I can pass on whatever money I accumulate to them.

for me its tolerable but in the near future its not going to be.

to live as a spectator everyone else are NPC's then escape maya and the demiurge

clearly you've never heard of the incel protection force

To be a slave and enslaved spiritual loosh generating energetic battery that upholds this demonic moon saturn matrix. Focus on astral projecting and meditating my friend. We need to defeat the matrix and destroy the archontic parasitic beings masquarading as earthly gods.

To be a slave and enslaved spiritual loosh generating energetic battery that upholds this demonic moon saturn matrix. Focus on astral projecting and meditating my friend. We need to defeat the matrix and destroy the archontic parasitic beings masquarading as earthly gods.
Hear! Hear!

I welcome any lurking normie or IT to come challenge this post.

I actually have done pretty well for myself outside of being an incel. Sure, things aren't great still but I work in cancer research and have been able to divert money successfully from breast cancer research into prostate and renal cancer endeavors. I can afford cool cars because I don't have a roastie to leach me dry and I have a few hobbies that can take the pain away momentarily.

The truth is there really is no point to life as an incel, but I decided roping was for cowards and coping can at least be fun sometimes.

I actually have done pretty well for myself outside of being an incel.
i have as well. got a decent job, my own car, nice hobbies, etc. doesn't really make me happy.

i have as well. got a decent job, my own car, nice hobbies, etc. doesn't really make me happy.
You're right, it definitely doesn't make me happy either. Just a decent enough distraction that I don't actively feel like ending myself every day anymore. I don't think anyone on here will ever truly be happy unless they ascend but having nice things beats being depressed 24/7.

I actually have done pretty well for myself outside of being an incel. Sure, things aren't great still but I work in cancer research and have been able to divert money successfully from breast cancer research into prostate and renal cancer endeavors. I can afford cool cars because I don't have a roastie to leach me dry and I have a few hobbies that can take the pain away momentarily.

The truth is there really is no point to life as an incel, but I decided roping was for cowards and coping can at least be fun sometimes.
nice my dream is to do well for myself too at least I will die with money and buy things that make me happy and career can be a good distraction

career can be a good distraction
coworkers are all married normies. showing up to christmas parties or any other company events single, every time is embarrassing. they'll eventually figure you're just some weird incel and might treat you as such

coworkers are all married normies. showing up to christmas parties or any other company events single, every time is embarrassing. they'll eventually figure you're just some weird incel and might treat you as such
damn you got to deal with that shit as well fuck what they say

Yeah but killing myself would be a pain in the ass too. The state forces us worker goys to stay here and produce their shekels. That's the meaning of your life

To rope before you cave in to becoming bluepill betabuxx, so you don’t pass on inceldom

Only enjoyable experience lately has been when i feed my Goldfish

damn you got to deal with that shit as well fuck what they say
it's subtle or backhanded stuff. like "he's a hard worker, since he doesn't have someone" or "yeah, he's going to the party alone as usual". little jabs like that. you can also feel excluded most of the time as well. like if you're in a group convo, and the convo is intentionally steered towards relationships and raising kids, you're the only person who has never experienced any sort of relationship out of the group and can't relate. so you end up sitting there all quiet. they know you're weird and want to exclude you, but they can't, so they do it politely so you'll get the clue you're not wanted.

Last edited:
Our purpose is to be subhumans
We are the kicking bags that society requires

You're just going to work, squeeze whatever little joy and happiness you can get out of your incel life, and then eventual death. Sure, you can experience some cool stuff once in a while; but all that experience is overshadowed how alone you are, and you're overall experience of life is just perpetual loneliness and depression:feelsugh:.
The purpose of life as an incel is to be alone

There is none. All SOYciety wants us to do is have kids, work for 40+ years, then eventually wait to die of old age.. that’s it, everyone is just a footnote in this huge slavery machine that the elites have created. Only thing is that all of us here won’t be passing on our genes, and I for one am definitely certain I won’t even make it past 30.

Our purpose in life is to make god's favorite's lives as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Their lifestyle is impossible without us.

To escape the Jew system and build a new Zanzibar with guns and huge army with hind d helicopters and the grey fox ninja robot guy who kills all the niggers who try to come take you down

What's the point of anything

Just live and die as nature intended, I assure you it won't be the end, no that would be too kind. We will suffer for eternity in one form or another.

Cope or rope,if i had a gun i would have exited this shithole of a world years ago

Just to suffer. Maybe there's an award at the end of it all.

Incels are just the left part of the attractiveness normal distribution.
1000 F 527915670 hPd2yw5CgDzqfUZhlsQoxkwTT4Nvkxnz

The point of our existence is making this graph symmetric.

None unless you're capable of becoming rich or doing something impactful. Unlike me, I'm like a failed NPC living life on autopilot at this point. On days off the only thing that gets me out of bed is a desire for food or fapping. On wagiedays the most fulfilling moments are when I'm coding something that successfully distracts me from my pathetic existence. I also engage in a hope cope or two at a time. The current one is to wake up early and have a morning routine, maybe then I can be less pathetic and achieve a life worth living. This one might last a week, maybe even two before I'm back to my homeostasis of lethargic severe depression. Though considering that I'm blogging here about being genetic trash again I might fail tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back