Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the point of being successful when you are unable to

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
What's the point of Being successful when you are not able to ascend through what you were Supposed to accomplish in your youth what i'm talking about Is Why consider going to college in getting a career when you will never have A family to take care of all this money is just going to be wasted. I guess it's better to Not to be poor but I don't see why having responsibilities Will somehow make you happy. Everybody stereotypes us as being losers by choice. But they don't understand that the genetic failure always gets picked last and that goes through high school through your adult education or get into the job market where you are judged by your looks, your attitude which is reflection on how people treat you, You're probably going to come off as depressed autistic and not intellectual. It's almost like people think we choose to be losers, but we do not.... I found this stupid meme. I guess this is what they think. We all are when I am working my ass off and I get nowhere in life.

Last edited:
I gave up on life since end of school/first few months of college. No motivation to really achieve anything.

I'm still on a long journey to improving my life, but I'm not doing it for others, I'm doing it for myself

I gave up on life since end of school/first few months of college. No motivation to really achieve anything.
Why should you even try my Boomer? Family really pushed me to get a career going. And I ended up failing at. You know why I didn't see a point I got no money and I was better off doing manual labor and being paid enough to afford my own little place to live. I tried to get an education but i'm just too retarded. I don't know if it's 80 HD or Asperger's. Or I have a very low IQ or what? I just can't make it through the world. I'm surprised I never ended up homeless.

What's the point of Being successful when you are not able to ascend through what you were Supposed to accomplish in your youth what i'm talking about Is Why consider going to college in getting a career when you will never have A family to take care of all this money is just going to be wasted. I guess it's better to Not to be poor but I don't see why having responsibilities Will somehow make you happy. Everybody stereotypes us as being losers by choice. But they don't understand that the genetic failure always gets picked last and that goes through high school through your adult education or get into the job market where you are judged by your looks, your attitude which is reflection on how people treat you, You're probably going to come off as depressed autistic and not intellectual. It's almost like people think we choose to be losers, but we do not.... I found this stupid meme. I guess this is what they think. We all are when I am working my ass off and I get nowhere in life.View attachment 1052031
I think it's possible to self-improve without benefiting society. That's what incels should do. Learn engineering, languages, survival skills etc. But never assist society.

Why should you even try my Boomer? Family really pushed me to get a career going. And I ended up failing at. You know why I didn't see a point I got no money and I was better off doing manual labor and being paid enough to afford my own little place to live. I tried to get an education but i'm just too retarded. I don't know if it's 80 HD or Asperger's. Or I have a very low IQ or what? I just can't make it through the world. I'm surprised I never ended up homeless.
Being sexless saps all motivation.

It's like the meme 400 weeks, 1 Meeks

When you consider the gigantic amount of effort we have to put in, it seems unfair .

Plus no way to guarantee any result.

ThinkingApe talked about this in his videogame episode.

My exact same logic and reasoning. It's why I'm a NEET.

Being sexless saps all motivation.

It's like the meme 400 weeks, 1 Meeks

When you consider the gigantic amount of effort we have to put in, it seems unfair .

Plus no way to guarantee any result.

ThinkingApe talked about this in his videogame episode.
The only thing I hate about ThinkingApe was his bragging videos about the big titty gf he had.

I hate working but at least you can afford copes and plastic surgery

This is what I'm doing right now
Good. If you decide to wagecuck, use every trick in the book not to pay taxes. Use your job to get experience and pad out your resume, but don't sacrifice yourself for the company.

Always think to yourself, "How will this help me get hired at the competitor company?"

Don't care about leaving a sustainable situation behind you when you leave. Unless you're mentoring someone below you.