Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats the point of a relationship if it lasts just a short time?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
So ignoring all the like Blackpill stuff of even getting a relationship nowadays, i just read a reddit comment of some 21 yo dude who was in 5 relationships which already seems above average for any Gen Z man, because he was "cute and tall".

Now like is it even a relationship if you are "together" for like 2 months? Like whats the point?

Like "You know im in a relationship with this girl but it ended after 3 weeks" like what?

Today we hear about this relationship synonym of a "Situationship" like what do you mean? What is this bullshit?

Like I cant even comprehend the insanity of jestermaxxing myself into a "relationship" with a girl that leaves me after a few weeks.

If I AM in a relationship I want it to be serious - which means 100% commitment, each partner gets to know everything about the other one, everyone shares their money with each other, the relation will last years if not even decades, everyone has a goal that connects the partner with each other.

You may call this thinking to bluepilled, but thats what I understand as a relationship. Like thats what I want. I see no reason to call a girl my "girlfriend" if she just blindsides me and sees no value in the connection and isnt commited.

Because if thats not a possible reality anymore in 2024, than none of us will ever be in a Relationship!

Then its truly just over!

Female validation of your worth and existence as a man.

Once you acheive that if ever you may as well dump her immediately if you can because she will dump you once she gets bored of you and she will get bored of you.

It is inevitable Mr. Anderson.

work it i just watched the matrix again GIF

Blackpill ALWAYS comes to collect.

Always.