Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the point in living to 80 years old as an Incel ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What’s the point in living to 80 years old as an Incel that’s just years of rotting alone and wageslaving unless you have enough money to LDAR for life that’s a pretty pointless existence living that long as an Incel

there's no other option if you don't wanna rope

I was exposed to asbestos over hours as a child, which is why I was surprised when I didn't develop Asbestosis as an adolescent.

I like food and video games. A good burger makes life worth living at least for me.

I was exposed to asbestos over hours as a child, which is why I was surprised when I didn't develop Asbestosis as an adolescent.

Yes. I'd lock the door and sit in a basement filled with asbestos. My parents were constantly arguing over bills...

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 20 15 43

Shortening your lifespan with bad habits
true but you forget that even with bad habits such as smoking, drinking etc it can still take decades of work to achieve and even then it's not a guarantee. dying is not easy when we are made to survive

Most people have shitty lives. Normie lives look like that; they get married, end up in "dead bedrooms" with now fat wives, get in huge debt, and often divorce.