Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the point in ITfags trying to sneak in and create an account here?

Username: blackpillforever

Joined Sep 25, 2020

Time spent online 23:17

You're very suspicious

They are so obsessed with us, they want to be us
full

They are so obsessed with us, they want to be us
full
many of them are even more trucel than us but settle for cuck relationship

To post bait threads and cherry pick answers that they use to satanise us. It's not like it matters, nobody cares what they think.

1- They are dumb to think they need an account here to see the content; 2- They want to make us look even badder; 3- They want to doxx users; 4-They hope to turn people here in to faggots or bluepilled cucks through influence. Resuming, they are dumb faggots who should kill themselves.

IT would have roped if it werent for us to vent their personal problems on.

They really can’t do shit. They will get banned if they act like cucks. Everything is public. Also you can’t even make more than one account since you aren’t allowed to use vpn during registration. Also that particular user likes making baity titles to piss us off so he/she probably doesn’t even have accounts

All cucks will be found soon enough. They can't contain their cuckoldry for long.

Why would I give a shit if they dox me? I don't any social media. Don't worry about redditfags doxxing you.