Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the point in contributing to society?

Analhusten

Analhusten

Recruit
★★
I'm a second year medcel and I have 4 more years in med school + 4 more years I'll spend specializing in ophthalmology (probably, I might change my mind further down the road). Why should I give up 10 YEARS of my life for a society that gives me nothing in return? At best I'll end up marrying a post-wall used up cumdumpster with tons of emotional baggage from its previous relationships and mileage on its pussy (and even this best case scenario isn't guaranteed to happen). I'm only second year, and already have I lost the will to study - I can barely muster up the motivation to study these days. I'm virtually invisible to women and I have no friends. Fuck my life.

There isn't one. Society feeds genetic trash the bluepill so that they continue to contribute to the tax base. Maybe if they're lucky they'll get a used up betabux whore who divorce rapes them and then they become another 40-55 year old male suicide statistic.

If you succeed in being a medcel you will have lots of money for coping mechanisms. Then again I hear that the hours will suck the life out of you. Contributing to society doesn't sound appealing at all.

you're gonna have tons of $$ though, better than being a poorcel

Wont you get payed a fuckton of money?

“Only contribute to society if you’re on top of it.” -InebriatedIrish

Contributing to society is always a secondary excuse. Most people just end up doing what they are good at and then find some way to feel good about doing it.

No one does this bullshit day in and day out simply for the desire to contribute to society.

There isn't one. Society feeds genetic trash the bluepill so that they continue to contribute to the tax base. Maybe if they're lucky they'll get a used up betabux whore who divorce rapes them and then they become another 40-55 year old male suicide statistic.

contributing to society on itself is a vain concept. producing something of value and worth, that is for people who can appreciate it and that is why we have our computers to cope with.
if you got nothing you will make some serious cash with that med degree and you WILL be happy to be buying a new car or a TV. no matter how tired you get you will have your leisure time and it will keep you content. that's why we have so many doctors, no matter how hard they work and how tired the money they make is enough to keep them content. it will probably will make you happy and content too.

There is no point. We dont owe society anything. What the fuck has a society of normalfags done for us other than treat us like dirt. Fuck society.

It only serves the gynocentric (((government))). The beneficiaries are (((politicians))), single moms, and other degenerate women.

No point, but the neutered drones will try and convince you otherwise.

Yep, even with a decent salary I won't have much time to myself or energy left after the work day has ended.

See above.

And what will you get in return for that hard work? Paper that we assigned value to. But money is COPE, unless you're using it to looksmax and get what truly matters in life: love, friends, validation, attention, sex.

Money is cold comfort. Loneliness will send you to an early grave, if you are fortunate.

PS4 & hobbies ain't gonna pay for themselves.
I'm not hot enough to stream myself and earn dem cold-hard Gysahl Greens that way.

There's no point but it's arguably better than rotting. But if you have the balls to kill yourself or kill yoERself I recommend it 100%.