Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the one thing that would make you go ER ( in minecraft) if the line is crossed?

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
For me it wasn't enough for my sister to become a mudshark whore.I got drunk,I threw my tantrums and it amounted to nothing as i was too much of a coward do anything as she got married to some black thug.I believe the line would be crossed if my whore sister actually gets pregnant by her black husband and creates a mixed race abomination.I would literally buy a gun the next day and it'd be a triple homicide (in minecraft) including me and i don't speak in jest.

What's the line that must not be crossed for you?

My sisters being pounded by bbc every night and i can do nothing.

Just fuck your sister in minecraft

For me it wasn't enough for my sister to become a mudshark whore.I got drunk,I threw my tantrums and it amounted to nothing as i was too much of a coward do anything as she got married to some black thug.I believe the line would be crossed if my whore sister actually gets pregnant by her black husband and creates a mixed race abomination.I would literally buy a gun the next day and it'd be a triple homicide (in minecraft) including me and i don't speak in jest.

All I can say is I do not condone this behaviour of going "ER" :feelsLSD:

i thought you were white until i read your name.

are there a lot of niggers in india or do you live in the west ?

you are a based curry though. Admirations for standing up against your mudshark sister.

Tbh i actually wouldn't be angry to the point that i am.I'd be angry initially but might get over it.
i mean you mentioned that he was a thug. She's probably going to be brutalized pretty soon then your cucked dad will realize the mistake of not beating her in the past.

Someone murdering my parents

I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER. I will not go ER.

I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER. I will go ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Babylon Oh Babalyon
  • Eminemshalfbrother
  • yeetbender.belgrade
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back