Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the nicest thing that you’ve ever done?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Title. It doesn’t have to be the nicest thing you’ve ever done, just something thoughtful that you did for someone or something. For me I haven’t done anything remarkably nice, probably once when I gave a homeless person some food.

Last edited:
I helped the other kids with their exposure therapy for anxiety disorders when I was at the inpatient treatment center.

I gave a homeless truecel a can of soda and some chips.

I helped the other kids with their exposure therapy for anxiety disorders when I was at the inpatient treatment center.
:feelsaww: That’s pretty cool. You had a positive impact on their lives.

I gave a homeless truecel a can of soda and some chips.
Yeah I gave the guy a burger. I’m never sure about giving a homeless person money, but you can’t go wrong with food.

Donafrd some money to charity cause wss retarded

Gave a homeless person $5, gave another homeless person $20

Ironically, I've always been there for my friends when they needed help (any kind of help including: helping them move houses, fix their computers, tutoring them etc).

I used to volunteer taking special people out on day trips.
Quit eventually because I kept being mistaken for one of them.

bought a homeless man a mcmuffin

Used to work at a senior citizen's place, helped serve lunch.

Title. It doesn’t have to be the nicest thing you’ve ever done, just something thoughtful that you did for someone or something. For me I haven’t done anything remarkably nice, probably once when I gave a homeless person some food.
one time I was just hanging out under a bridge and a homeless guy showed up and I offered to share my lunch with him and just sit and talk and stuff

he was actually really nice and intelligent, we talked about jazz, blues, current events, our personal lives, our families and some other stuff. before he left he told me to be careful from now on since these types of places can be kind of dangerous. hope he’s doing better now. he seemed like a beautiful soul and it’s just very unfair how he ended up in that situation

I talked a guy out of suicide. Of course he abandoned me as a friend after a year or two of college.

I talked a guy out of suicide. Of course he abandoned me as a friend after a year or two of college.
That just goes to show that no matter what you do for people, you get treated like an asshole in return.

The exact same thing happened to me. Sometimes I questioned whether that person would have even killed themselves if it weren’t for me but about a year later their brother killed himself. It put things into perspective.

As a incel u should never do nice things for other people unless it benefits u

aha
I used to volunteer taking special people out on day trips.
Quit eventually because I kept being mistaken for one of them.
hahahahaahahah fucking brutal

No idea.

I pay a bit of money for poor customers who can’t afford to pay for all their groceries. Free of charge.

Stopped one of my friends from roping.

I saved lifes a bunch of times
I pay a bit of money for poor customers who can’t afford to pay for all their groceries. Free of charge.
Can you give money to me too

Can't think of a thing :feelsmage:

I helped @your personality overcome his crack addiction when no one else in his life even cared about him. I also talked him out of suicide five times and I also gave him a burger for free when he was homeless :feelsaww:

Not beating up holes after they brutally rejected me

i try my hardest not to help anyone ever.

Feed the strays

I helped @your personality overcome his crack addiction when no one else in his life even cared about him. I also talked him out of suicide five times and I also gave him a burger for free when he was homeless :feelsaww:
You are a lying faggot troll.

one time I was just hanging out under a bridge and a homeless guy showed up and I offered to share my lunch with him and just sit and talk and stuff

he was actually really nice and intelligent, we talked about jazz, blues, current events, our personal lives, our families and some other stuff. before he left he told me to be careful from now on since these types of places can be kind of dangerous. hope he’s doing better now. he seemed like a beautiful soul and it’s just very unfair how he ended up in that situation
That’s a beautiful story. Made me think of you were a foid it would have went something like this: “OMG one day I was chilling under a bridge and this creepy homeless guy showed up and stalked me. I barely escaped with my life tee hee.”

First thing that comes to mind is when I gave a homeless man my pizza

Not just a few slices, it was like almost the entire thing

I was pretty generous as a teenager, but nowadays I'm pretty cynical

Last edited:
First thing that comes to mind is when I gave a homeless man my pizza

Not just a few slices, it was like almost the entire thing

I was pretty generous as a teenager, but nowadays I'm pretty cynical
some homeless nigger wanted a slice of my little ceasers pizza I was carrying but then he said he only wanted the crust I have hated homeless since then
I led a blind man to the stairs on the subway platform

resist the urge to spit on every woman I see

I was at one of those cheap buffet food places at a shopping mall food court, and a homeless man asked if I would pay for his meal. He said he didn't want money, wasn't trying to scam me, he just looked legitametely in need of a decent meal. So I said sure, and he didnt even "load up" or anything, he just took a normal amount of food maybe even less than I did.

I haven't done something like that since though (10+ years ago).

i don't know. To do something nice to people you have to interact with them first. And noone wants anything to do with me. Everyone treats me like i'm some leper, so i can't do anything nice even if i wanted to.

Around 2006 my mother made me carry an old ladies shopping basket in the supermarket as she was struggling to hold it. The funny thing was her son was waiting outside the supermarket for her yet it was me helping her.

I can't remember any particular instance that stands out, I'm just generally pretty pleasant except when people torture me for a day straight.