Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the name of that ancient Chinese incel rebellion that was successful?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Most folks should know that many Asian (and western) farm cultures killed baby girls, at birth, because they were "useless" as an old age insurance "tool."

A son could work you're land and animals, but a daughter was another weak & useless eater...

A bunch of lonely Chinese dudes got fed up and overthrew the emperor, or king, or whatever... It was a nation wide thing that went from the coastal east, westward. In China....

I seem to remember it was around 1000 and 1500, probably before the dutch jews hooked everyone on opium.

I seem to remember it had a short name, but it wasn't the Han or boxer rebellions, maybe its listed as a uprising?

Maybe it got scrubbed from the INTERNET?

Maybe it got scrubbed from history like a gdmf Mandela effect? Ripped from our timeline?

Last edited:
The great ricecel uprising

nian rebellion?

nian rebellion?
No... The one I referred to is/Was, all about lonely men wanting wives. That was their main reason.

Nian initially had no clear goals or objectives, aside from criticism of the Qing government. Their slogan was "'kill the rich and aid the poor.'"

Can't find a name but I'm sure it was a factor in all peasant rebellions in China as the rich openly had concubines.
Only one I know that was on the east coast is the taiping rebellion in the 1850-60s, most were further inland as far as I'm aware.

Can't find a name but I'm sure it was a factor in all peasant rebellions in China as the rich openly had concubines.
Only one I know that was on the east coast is the taiping rebellion in the 1850-60s, most were further inland as far as I'm aware.
I could be wrong on the origin point. But it was long before they got Jesus cucked.

No... The one I referred to is/Was, all about lonely men wanting wives. That was their main reason.

Nian initially had no clear goals or objectives, aside from criticism of the Qing government. Their slogan was "'kill the rich and aid the poor.'"
it's been suggested that nian was a result of frustrated lonely males, possibly related to foid infanticide in china

I personally do not mind chink foids being killed as infants, bc chink foids are ugly

Thing is, they've such a history of rebellions they all kind of merge...

it's been suggested that nian was a result of frustrated lonely males, possibly related to foid infanticide in china

I personally do not mind chink foids being killed as infants, bc chink foids are ugly
I think it had a more catchy name. Plus it was bigger.

I could be wrong on the origin point. But it was long before they got Jesus cucked.

"Political scientists Valerie Hudson and Andrea den Boer suggest that the rebellion was fueled, at least in part, by decades of female infanticide caused by the flood-related economic misery, leading to a large population of frustrated young men without any women to marry, perhaps as many as a quarter of all young men in the area being in this category of "bare branches"."

This is what Wikipedia says on the Nian rebellion

"Political scientists Valerie Hudson and Andrea den Boer suggest that the rebellion was fueled, at least in part, by decades of female infanticide caused by the flood-related economic misery, leading to a large population of frustrated young men without any women to marry, perhaps as many as a quarter of all young men in the area being in this category of "bare branches"."

This is what Wikipedia says on the Nian rebellion
Maybe it was that one?

I thought the number of incels was higher. 70%?

Yellow turban rebellion?

I thought the number of incels was higher. 70%?
maybe it was 70% of the rebels, whereas this is 25% of the male population of the area

Based ricecels! They know how to do incel rebellions... I've always said that Asians are vastly superior to Europeans in matters of social development.

Based ricecels! They know how to do incel rebellions... I've always said that Asians are vastly superior to Europeans in matters of social development.
They have so many rebellions they all kind of merge

Pessimistcels will still say there is no hope and nothing can ever change.