Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most valuable thing you lost?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
I miss my 3+ SD in processing speed.
I used to make real world judgments happening in real time accomodating myself for every possibility 7 steps ahead and exploited this in my favor for every little thing. JewPills took this away and I'm now depressed (there's power in iq) and every time i compare now self to my past self and realize how much inferior i am, it's literally suifuel. Fuck man, i literally start crying. How'd i let them kike my brain? I wish I would've just gotten raped tbh (well no shit, but in a traumatic way).

Attention span and work ethic after rotting as a neet for too long

My will to live probably.
To get work done now I literally have to consume enough coffee to make me feel like I'm going to die.
I'm like a vegetable any other time. I blink and dozens of days have gone past but nothing else has changed.
My brain is broken I can't enjoy anything anymore... it just feels like I'm drifting without an anchor.

I miss my 3+ SD in processing speed.
I used to make real world judgments happening in real time accomodating myself for every possibility 7 steps ahead and exploited this in my favor for every little thing. JewPills took this away and I'm now depressed (there's power in iq) and every time i compare now self to my past self and realize how much inferior i am, it's literally suifuel. Fuck man, i literally start crying. How'd i let them kike my brain? I wish I would've just gotten raped tbh (well no shit, but in a traumatic way).
I miss interfacing with the world wihle thinking at a rate of 7 thoughts per second. There's genuine power in that, it's like real time built in A.I. system that helps you make sense of the world. Literally powerful. Imagine using that while walking down the street. That's what they kiked out from me.

Not enjoying my childhood enough.

My will to live probably.
To get work done now I literally have to consume enough coffee to make me feel like I'm going to die.
I'm like a vegetable any other time. I blink and dozens of days have gone past but nothing else has changed.
My brain is broken I can't enjoy anything anymore... it just feels like I'm drifting without an anchor.
hey i remember you! you were spamming music notes, weren't you?

My attention span and my will to live

Not enjoying my childhood enough.
same, my parents didn't let me be who I really was.
Now I'm left underdeveloped, and jordan peterson says that if they're not socialized by 5 then it's impossible to be normal

Yes in sewers. I put them there so I can link them in my signature. The notes in my signature link to music that goes with my avi.
awww that's creative!

my will to live