Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's the most potent blackpill in existence

I think if any truecel that has a job or goes to school starts a diary and records their daily interactions with women and other normal people on a daily basis, then at the end of a year compiles all the experiences and highlights the patterns, that can be the most personalized black pill ever. Outside of that, to each his own IMO.

Arthuer Schopnehauer

415x8o8I4BL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How do I embed the image to act as a link?

blickpall said:
I think if any truecel that has a job or goes to school starts a diary and records their daily interactions with women and other normal people on a daily basis, then at the end of a year compiles all the experiences and highlights the patterns, that can be the most personalized black pill ever. Outside of that, to each his own IMO.

I would've roped already if I put myself through that

The greatest blackpill IMO is to make a tinder account with your own face, get absolutely BTFO, then do the same thing with a male model and see how different it is for him.

Getting your first gf and after 1 week she leaves for a taller Chad or tyrone

Skull Crushing

blickpall said:

Already been posted, see:

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Kointo said:
I would've roped already if I put myself through that

Thereby proving my point!

A Good Friend said:
Skull Crushing

That wouldn't be personalized to YOU, though. You'd still have the memories of each of those experiences, of going home and writing it down. You would relive each one as you reminisce about the past year. It would be existential af.

Framecel222 said:
The greatest blackpill IMO is to make a tinder account with your own face, get absolutely BTFO, then do the same thing with a male model and see how different it is for him.

Me:
tSOPTAz.jpg

My tinder matches:
1IPlshW.jpg

Messaged all(only for the purpose of an experiment, not for the purpose of chasing whales), none replied.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Me:
tSOPTAz.jpg

My tinder matches:
1IPlshW.jpg

Messaged all, none replied.

WTF, you mog me hard and I got better matches. What are the rest of your pics like?

That even if you (or at least I ) was attractive, it wouldn't matter. We'd still be autistic.
There is no hope for this soul.

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
Skull Crushing
That wouldn't be personalized to YOU, though. You'd still have the memories of each of those experiences, of going home and writing it down. You would relive each one as you reminisce about the past year. It would be existential af.

Living with my own memories is bad enough. No need to record them for posterity. So yes, very black pill.

bbc.png

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Me:

Messaged all(only for the purpose of an experiment, not for the purpose of chasing whales), none replied.

This thread is getting really good.

4aZCNo6.gif

Framecel222 said:
WTF, you mog me hard and I got better matches. What are the rest of your pics like?

That's besides the point, you could literally post a selfie standing next to a dumpster, or a sewer if you are a chad, and you would get bombarded with attention/advances.

If it holds any relevance, I live in the Chicago area.(burbs)

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Framecel222 said:
The greatest blackpill IMO is to make a tinder account with your own face, get absolutely BTFO, then do the same thing with a male model and see how different it is for him.
Me:
tSOPTAz.jpg

My tinder matches:
1IPlshW.jpg

Holy fucking shit. They're all 2-3 points lower than you lol, maybe even more

whogivesafucc said:

But their social/sexual market value is +3 points above me.

What a time to be alive.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
whogivesafucc said:
But their social/sexual market value is +3 points above me.
What a time to be alive.

It's only worse from here.

Framecel222 said:

This is what converted me to blackpill.

But the ultimate blackpill is our very lives, the sum of our experiences.