Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whats the most normie thing you engage in?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
whether its something you do or say or what media and websites/apps you consume

i can only think of listening to popular US rap music, besides that i dont have anything in common with most people

watching sports and drinking

I enjoy several YouTube channels.

going outside

taking a dump.

Popular music from my country and some social activities

Going out during the carnival and approaching foids.

sports and rap music

Going out during the carnival and approaching foids.
Did it work

i can only think of listening to popular US rap music, besides that i dont have anything in common with most people
Actually nothing. Even the newer music usually sucks. Only normie thing i do is probably going to the gym but most normies dont do that consistently

Wagecucking, and i occasionally go to the movies.

Aside from fapping and dying of old age, I have nothing in common with normies

I have an irl social group. It's a wellspring of regret and anxiety but at least I'm trying.

unsure i haven't interacted with anyone outside of my family in 1000 years

+ csgo + playing football
I also play csgo but despite being popular its not like many normies play it compared to games like fifa and fortnite

most media (music, TV shows/movies, games)
drinking/drugmaxxing, going to clubs

going to clubs
I went to a club once but had a panic attack. I felt like death would've been preferable in that moment.

First and last time i go to a club tbh..

Can't think of anything tbh. I breathe oxygen

I went to a club once but had a panic attack. I felt like death would've been preferable in that moment.

First and last time i go to a club tbh..
yeah, it was painful the first few times. Gets easier after a while though

Listening to hardstyle music, sometimes I feel disgust by the fact that I listen to this normie music, but damn it sounds nice and get me pumped up.

Downloaded it to get nudes but it's so much work to get them sometimes so I might delete it.
Besides that I snap with an old classmate but he's a leftist cuck, so we wouldn't get along anymore anyways.
I also don't know what to snap. I always snap autistic shit because I have nothing to show as I'm in front of my computer all the time.

Gaming. But then again, I was gaming before most people here either existed, or knew what games were. Long before the term "gaming" itself existed.

Gaming didn't become "normie" until after the normies followed me into it.

Going to pubs or going to football games

browsing incels.is :feelzez:

Football, boxing, FIFA and GTA.

EDM ,Watching Football & Youtube

Reading but it isn't a "normie" thing in this here 3ird world place because eighty[something]%(recent study) of homes don't have books that don't pertain to school and so very few people read as a hobby.

New years eve parties.