Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the most Incel sport ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What do you think is the most Incel sport I think it’s tennis , tennis players get no hoes

@PLA1092 I used punctuation

Incel: esports or chess
Trucel: you are bad at everything

@PLA1092 I used punctuation
An astonishing occurrence... :feelskek:

But I would say ping pong, or table tennis; both are widely played in truecel-infested areas such as East Asia, and do not require large amounts of muscle or otherwise brawn... :feelsjuice:

Though if you count chess as a "sport", I would include that as well; it mainly relies on large-scale memorization and focus and pursuits of the more intellectual kind. :feelshehe:

What do you think is the most Incel sport I think it’s tennis , tennis players get no hoes
except every single tennis pro who has a gf. Incel sports = those that require you to be ugly to compete in. Or esports

Darts, most players are ugly and overweight

golf
especially mini golf

The only thing Ping Pong is good for, teaching robots how to play it.

Incel sport is an oxymoron

Seen too many older executive chads and wealthy normie guys in tennis for me to agree with your take

Incels don't play sports. However, there are lots of incels who were forced to play sports in their childhood and teen years by their dad, including myself. I was forced to play soccer for many years and I hated it. I was terrible at the sport and I never really cared about it. I hated having my teammates and coaches remind me that I suck at it. I especially hated when my dad would watch me play the sport and get mad at me for being a shit player. Destroyed what confidence I had in myself. It was a terrible time for me. I am glad I quit playing soccer.

Math olympiad.