Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the most important maxxing

Title

• Total voters
Moneymaxxing so you can properly and easily start Gymmaxxing and Surgerymaxxing, everything else is cope.

Reincarnationmaxxing

IQ manifests as a young child.

Moneymaxxing gives you the best odds but if you can make yourself go numb that's also a decent way to go about it

Following Lord Jesus Christ is the most important. He's the only way to leave the clown world of satanic elite, hypergamy, thugmaxxers and misery behind.

Romans 10:9-10 KJV

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:16 KJV

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Last edited:
Surgery to change face and leg length.

looksmaxing dude, and if needed surgerymaxxing

money because as least you can rot away in your mansion with air conditioning and cry in your vantablack mustang

Money is everythibg boyo

IF you're over 25 or expect to be over 25 by the time you can do anything then definitely moneymaxxing. If you're young then first leanmaxxing, then maybe surgerymaxxing focusing on the face.

Thug/Dark triad, height, and frame

Geneticsmaxxing

Easily socialmaxxing. Helps with literally all the other maxxings.

Surgerymaxxing, but you need money for that if it´s not covered bt insurance.

In April this year, I will undergo a 2 inch leg lengthening surgery, to reach 5´11.
I also plan on visiting an MSE provider, to safely split my maxilla so my midface becomes wider, braces have done a lot of damage to my face, cause my palate is quiet narrow.
MSE is not surgery btw.
I hope my SMV go up a bit more

Surgerymaxxing will open endless doors for you.

How do you darktriadmaxx?

Gymmaxxing is only effective if you're already good looking and average / tall.

Moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing is only possible if you're smart, assuming your family is not rich.

Jestermaxxing is the worst option, you cannot afford to laugh at yourself because your ugly looks or short height is only funny to other people, not to you, because it's only your problem.

Surgerymaxxing is the best option.

Dark-Triadmaxxing doesn't exist, you either have dark-triad traits or you do not.

Moneymaxxing so you can properly and easily start Gymmaxxing and Surgerymaxxing, everything else is cope.
Why would you need to moneymaxx first in order to gymmaxx?

Why would you need to moneymaxx first in order to gymmaxx?
Diet is very important to having gains in the gym, I'm a very picky eater and i'm horribly lazy when it comes to preparing food, If i can pay someone to prepare food that is tasty and will help me gain muscle mass, it just makes the whole thing easier, besides it's nicer to workout in your gym instead of a public one