Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the most important facial feature?

What’s the most important facial feature?

• Hair and hairline

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Eye area

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaw

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters

Jawbone (which also includes your chin) is the most important, easily.
Eye area is next in the most important

Eye area because if you have a good eye area, you can build upon that and get jaw fillers/implants, contacts if you don't have colored eyes, and boom, you're Chadlite tier at the least. You can get surgeries to fix everything else, but you pretty much can't change your eye area.

1603142945630-png.744424
784a7693fd2700bd401b8a99c1acab42-jpg.508704

Eye area because if you have a good eye area, you can build upon that and get jaw fillers/implants, contacts if you don't have colored eyes, and boom, you're Chadlite tier at the least. You can get surgeries to fix everything else, but you pretty much can't change your eye area.

1603142945630-png.744424
FDA33045 BEF0 4EC8 A2B3 EDA0865196FD

D4E78985 F4BA 46CC B407 0365C8350725

Cope. Jaw is law

1603142945630-png.744424

that's like saying height is the least important feature because you can just get LL

Either eye or jaw. I voted eye but I am not sure which one is more important.

that's like saying height is the least important feature because you can just get LL
Except LL is riskier than most cosmetic surgeries and costs 30 times more than say, jaw implants

1603142945630-png.744424

The first guy looks uncanny as fuck. Would be posting here if he was a manlet

You can get Malek's lower third through surgery tbh
There’s tons of examples of attractive men with average eye areas. Jacob Elordi, Tom Welling, Penn Badgley. Cavill‘s jaw carries him hard

It's not so much one facial feature but rather all of them in a harmonious balance together.

I vote eye area, but u cant rly just have one

Except LL is riskier than most cosmetic surgeries and costs 30 times more than say, jaw implants

The jaw area is the most important because it's a feature that is only allowed by the body if it has high T levels, it's a signal of good genetics.

Fmoids just say 'oh, eye area mogs:feelstastyman: ' because it's more socially acceptable.

Where are your jaw implants, hmmm:feelsseriously:

I don't think I've seen any :chad: with weak Jaws. Eye area seems more negotiable IMO.

There’s tons of examples of attractive men with average eye areas. Jacob Elordi, Tom Welling, Penn Badgley.
I had to look these niggas up jfl

This is an average eye area apparently

Tom Welling: Superman from 'Smallville' today!

Cavill‘s jaw carries him hard
True. His strong brow ridge makes up for it though

The jaw area is the most important because it's a feature that is only allowed by the body if it has high T levels, it's a signal of good genetics.
It's an easy fix

LXMTU2o.jpg

Fmoids just say 'oh, eye area mogs:feelstastyman: ' because it's more socially acceptable.
They do? I feel like when they say that they mostly have eye color in mind

A lot of zoomer foids get more wet over a strong jaw
Where are your jaw implants, hmmm:feelsseriously:

I'm a broke NEET, getting a job soon to save up for surgeries though

It's an easy fix

LXMTU2o.jpg

They do? I feel like when they say that they mostly have eye color in mind

A lot of zoomer foids get more wet over a strong jaw

I'm a broke NEET, getting a job soon to save up for surgeries though
Lmao isn’t that WontStopNoodling/StudyHacks?
Also Welling has average eye area (except colour), his jaw halos him hard. The others are easily haloed by jaw.

prettyboys with hunter eyes and not that dimorphic jaws like chico or DiCaprio mog jawchads tha0t have non hunter eyes like Lundgren, Cavil to apnother dimension
dicaprio had a chad jaw when he was younger

Images

Lmao isn’t that WontStopNoodling/StudyHacks?
Yes bhai
Also Welling has average eye area (except colour), his jaw halos him hard.
Cope, it's a little above average. prime Welling's jaw was aesthetic af but he's also haloed by eye color as well tbh though not as much as his jaw, I agree

Yes bhai

Cope, it's a little above average. prime Welling's jaw was aesthetic af but he's also haloed by eye color as well tbh though not as much as his jaw, I agree
Welling would have incel-tier eye area if not for colouring. Also can you tell me what happened to WontStopNoodling

1.Jaw
2.Eye Area
3.Hair Hairline
4.Nose
5.Lips
6.Clear Skin

Lower third, if it's recessed you are automatically subhuman, nothing can compensate it

501802e49cf1fb39594761c51a908f6a-jpg.720507
c92da39b9f5b9f412213070c7cbcffb2-jpg.390733
View attachment 394831

Incel tier btw...

Joe Biden Laughing Shaking his Head

Honestly I have no idea as I stopped regularly browsing .me after my 2nd account got perma'd
64E47608 8F9C 424D 9644 5A54DB9475B3

A768CFD8 AF50 4BF2 B9A3 A7F9C5CDF911

Low T beta cuck eyes. Significant UEE, high PFH/PFL ratio, scleral show. Blue colour saves him

Last edited:
Jaw first eye area second, that's what makes or fucks your face as a man. Also nose a bit maybe.

View attachment 394842
Low T beta cuck eyes. Significant UEE, high PFH/PFL ratio. Blue colour saves him
He descended so fucking hard :feelskek: that's why I only used pics of him in his prime

His eye area is average now, I'd say

Still mogs the majority of men

He descended so fucking hard :feelskek: that's why I only used pics of him in his prime

His eye area is average now, I'd say

Still mogs the majority of men
He descended harder than Chico imo. He just looks bloated now. Sadly (happily?) this is what happens to most prettyboys

without taking surgery's into account I would say jaw. That being said I would rather have a good eye area because It's far easier to get a good jawline with implants and bimax then it is to fix the eye area.

if you're not deformed tier on your lower third, eye area for sure. Not to mention it's pretty much unfixable, unlike your jaw.

He descended harder than Chico imo.
Chico still mogs 99% of men, he's still a gigachad tbh
He just looks bloated now.
Not only that but he's norwooding, his hair and eyebrows thinned and turned grey, literally looks like he lost the life in his eyes, and his collagen went to absolute shit which was really did him in
Sadly (happily?) this is what happens to most prettyboys
Yeah, most prettyboys hit the wall in their mid 20's if they're lucky, in a lot of cases even before that. Collagen depletion and the norwood reaper are almost always the perpetrators

screen-shot-2020-04-29-at-9-26-52-pm-png.381021

Chico still mogs 99% of men, he's still a gigachad tbh

Not only that but he's norwooding, his hair and eyebrows thinned and turned grey, literally looks like he lost the life in his eyes, and his collagen went to absolute shit which was really did him in

Yeah, most prettyboys hit the wall in their mid 20's if they're lucky, in a lot of cases even before that. Collagen depletion and the norwood reaper are almost always the perpetrators

screen-shot-2020-04-29-at-9-26-52-pm-png.381021
Chico was literally unmoggable in his prime tho. He’s a regular Chad these days.
Also JFL at that pic of Bieber. The tooth extraction really fucked his jaw as well

Chico was literally unmoggable in his prime tho. He’s a regular Chad these days.
His eye area, harmony, and height are still unmoggable in 2021, you gotta admit the vast majority of men look like literal subhumans next to him
Also JFL at that pic of Bieber. The tooth extraction really fucked his jaw as well
I couldn't see a difference in his jaw tbh :feelswhere:

His eye area, harmony, and height are still unmoggable in 2021, you gotta admit the vast majority of men look like literal subhumans next to him

I couldn't see a difference in his jaw tbh :feelswhere:
Chico’s skull is fucking HUGE. You can tell when he walks in public, still a gigamogger no doubt but far from his prime.
Bieber’s wisdom tooth extraction fucked up his maxilla, not mandible. You can tell from other pictures that his maxilla got retruded after surgery. Thank god all 4 of my wisdom teeth fit perfectly

if you're not deformed tier on your lower third, eye area for sure. Not to mention it's pretty much unfixable, unlike your jaw.
Yep that’s me. My jaw is good, eyes and hair is messed up.

There's no face for your face

You can't be attractive without a jawline. There are tons of guys that have average or bad eye area's that women still consider attractive because they have great bone structure. Cilian Murphy, Jared Leto come to mind.

On the otherhand there aren't any men I can think of that women consider attractive that have terrible lower thirds.

If you are adding surgery into the equation than eye area is more important because you could always get jaw/chin implants which are relatively inexpensive and safe, but you can't really do much to improve your eye area without being super wealthy and willing to take bigger risks.

It's objectively impossible to be attractive as a male without good jaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back