Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's the most "fuck this shit" moment of your life

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
when you realized the shit you were doing is hopeless, or a scam, or rigger and you just walked out or destroyed it all

when I first tried Tinder.

working in my shit job everyday

Every I talk to normies it's like that, the conversation turns nowhere and I stand in silence, awkward. Fuck that shit man.

Getting rejected by my oneitis who isn’t even that attractive

Looking at the mirror

Mid 2014 online dating experiments and even women caving in admitting there are no female incels.

Approaching girls who are uglier than me and still getting rejected

After one full year of living in a college dorm and still being completely incel thanks to height, looks, and other things out of my control.

the moment i hit puberty

When i saw my oneitis sitting on my chad friends lap making out. After that he once bragged to me about how he fucked her.
I had been great friends with her for so long before this happened. We did everything together, i loved her, they both knew. But still they had to do that in front of me.
This chad is number one on my list if i ever go ER

Last edited:
When i saw my oneitis sitting on my chad friends lap making out. After that he once bragged to me about how he fucked her.
I had been great friends with her for so long before this happened. We did everything together, i loved her, they both knew. But still they had to do that in front of me.
That sounds fucking awful to have to witness, I would fight chad if I had a possible chance of winning.

I would just rope and put them in the suicide note

When i saw my oneitis sitting on my chad friends lap making out.

Same thing happened to me. Except my chad friend asked to borrow my car and I found out he fucked my oneitis in the back.

Then my oneitis became head over heals for him and she couldn't stop thinking/talking about him.

When I realized that my school system was just trash led by a caste and their useful idiots to feed "students" with useless content.

It's not clearly related to inceldom but it still shows that if you want to studycel, you still may end up as a bitch for the system without any real skill

When I blackpilled myself on tinder and realized I was an ugly cunt with no chances on the sexual market.

When I noticed three millimeters of future suicide.

when I have been rejected by 6 foids

when I saw my profile in changing room at mall

Hearing my oneitis fuck a Chad (who has a girlfriend, but wasn't with him) like a cheap whore in the toilet at a house party I stupidly attended.

My innocence was shattered that day.

Probably my approaching days. Didn’t matter how well showered and groomed and well-dressed I was, foids would NEVER give me a second of their time because I am SHORT AND UGLY.

Meanwhile tall skinny GL chad could get any pussy he wanted with zero effort, dirty and unwashed in his smelly sweatpants and stained t-shirt. Uneducated and thuggish with no social or conversation skills, foids would flock to him to suck his cock.

im blocking this memory from my mind

Probably something during high school too many to list

When i cant hobbymaxx