Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the Most Exciting Thing that's Ever Happened to You?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It doesn't need to involve women. It can be absolutely anything. We spend so much time in bleak darkness. So I'm wondering what the most wonderful thing to happen to you/that you accomplished is?

For me it would probably be football season during my senior year of high school. I was really good, we were really good, so many records broken that year. Also I don't want to hear anything retarded about this like "Incels can't play sports"

Won 5,000 off of a $10 scratch off ticket

I told a girl a story, she laughed, touched my hand and showed me a pic of her dog.

Won a decent amount in an online poker tourney once. I was so nervous that I was shaking when it was heads up.

Doing pretty much any hard drug.

The shivers and excitement you feel before doing them is almost as euphoric as the drugs themselves.

Doing my first line of coke ever was mindblowing.

closing my first oblivion gate

Paying a hooker to take my v-card

True story, I had to quit my last job because I got too close to a girl and I am still a kissless virgin.

held hands with a girl once.
Two days later she was literally begging some chad (a male model, not even making this shit up) to fuck her. He did, of course.

Berdea said:
held hands with a girl once.
Two days later she was literally begging some chad (a male model, not even making this shit up) to fuck her. He did, of course.
Same. That was the best feeling ever. Sadly she was drunk but.. :) fun times.

Being linked to r/incels by angryman.

The few times I thought I would escape inceldom before being let down.

got really high. was intense

I remember I used to play with a girl near my home when  I was in 4th grade. She was like atleast 3 years older than me and we would have the time our lives just playing silly board games and stuff without any problems.She actually protected me from a bully one time too. She was literally a 9/10 as I remember. I remember she actually laughing at my stupid jokes and shit and enjoying her time with me. Good fucking times man. I was so happy I had a good friend rather than assholes who won't let me play with them or made fun of my looks.

She moved out couple years later, and I haven't seen her since. She would be definitely a God-tier Stacy by now.

Probably something career related. I’m a careercel. It’s the best cope.

Also, you were in the high school football team? How the fuck did you end up incel?

QUCxRKg.png

MayorOfKekville said:
Probably something career related. I’m a careercel. It’s the best cope.

Also, you were in the high school football team? How the fuck did you end up incel?

Yes, and I was a star player on a very good team. Doesn't save ya from Inceldom. Half the kids in my grade on the team graduated as virgins. Another star player who was a year below me also ended his hs football career as a virgin.