Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most cucked thing you have ever seen?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Out of the many I have seen from numales, I once witnessed a guy get on all fours so a girl can but her foot on him to tie her shoelace.

a 6/10 normie dating a 3/10 fat single mother

some old article about how two white parents 'miraculously' gave birth to a black daughter and nobody was questioning it, but that they were racist for thinking the mother cheated with tyrone.
supposedly they never thought to have a paternity test to confirm the obvious.

my roomate is pretty fucking cucked. is trying to win back this roastie slut that bangs anything that will give her attention

That one Reddit post from like a year ago or so where a documentary filmmaker was making a movie about strippers who used to work at some world-renown club and where they are now, showed up at this dudes house asking to speak to his wife, who apparently used to work at the club and never told her husband.

The guys wife never explicitly explained what she did, and kept trickle-truthing everything. Before the husband deleted it, it came out that she used to get flown to Dubai and Riyadh for "exotic stripping" lol.

eggo said:
some old article about how two white parents 'miraculously' gave birth to a black daughter and nobody was questioning it, but that they were racist for thinking the mother cheated with tyrone.
supposedly they never thought to have a paternity test to confirm the obvious.

this is the sort of sjw cucky world we live in, where its racist to even question something so fucking obvious just because they are fucking black or whatever colour.

Some guy that came from some place that was half city away at foot. His girlfriend (horrible fat girl) asked him if he brought her bottle of water in an imperative tone. He had to go back to the place and come back again just to get one bottle of water. It was half city away. It was summer with extremely hot weather. There was a supermarket at 1 minute of foot travel distance.

torujo said:
a 6/10 normie dating a 3/10 fat single mother

Many many years ago, I saw this PSL 5 guy walking around with his obese and extremely ugly girlfriend and he had a t-shirt on that said "My hot girlfriend" or something similar, with an arrow pointing to the girl besides him.

a married man saying that his cheating wife is the right person for him