Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the most cucked thing thats ever happened to you

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I want to hear about the most cuckolded thing you've ever experienced, like for example your oneitis dating the chad that beat you up, or something very cucked in general.

In high school I kept seeing my childhood crush getting her ass and tits gropped constantly by guys who looked 10x better than me
I was lusting after her for around 5 years. It was brutal

I wanted to end it right there and then

In high school I kept seeing my childhood crush getting her ass and tits gropped constantly by guys who looked 10x better than me
I was lusting after her for around 5 years. It was brutal

I wanted to end it right there and then
If that happened to me, I'm not sure I would have been able to not :feelsrope:.
Stay strong dude.

If that happened to me, I'm not sure I would have been able to not :feelsrope:.
Stay strong dude.
I was considering going ER Cho and Reb&Vodka all at the same time

My mother once gave me a lecture on how trannies aren't mentally ill and how I should be more accepting of them in society. It was the moment I truly realized how much I disliked her.

My mother once gave me a lecture on how trannies aren't mentally ill and how I should be more accepting of them in society. It was the moment I truly realized how much I disliked her.
Thats literal cancer bro thank fuck my parents never discuss topics like that with me

My dad thinks trannies are demon spawn

Based tbh

My,the time,oneitis.Making me come to her apartment to clean her dishes,just so she could flirt with some guy while I do It.:feelsohgod:
I wasn't completely since of course I didn't follow through.

How the fuck does that even happen?
Idk man,she invited me to her apartment,I was hoping to fuck her.
But she just started screaming at me to clean the dishes and when I didn't,she threw me out.She used to smoke a lot of weed and I'm guessing maybe something more.

Idk man,she invited me to her apartment,I was hoping to fuck her.
But she just started screaming at me to clean the dishes and when I didn't,she threw me out.She used to smoke a lot of weed and I'm guessing maybe something more.
You should have cleaned out your balls onto her, and made her do the dishes like the foid she is.

rip was a good poster

approaching women,obviously

Probably consoling a girl after she was raped.