Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the most cash u can come up with?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Lets say there is a situation where u need money. Whats the most cash you can come up in 2 weeks

Whats ur networth?

I could probably do 5-10k euro

Well, a lot I guess. My parents are well off.

I dont need money tbh ngl

In two weeks from now? About fifty dollars.

i have $15k in the bank rn and $5k-$8k in liquid assets

U guys are messing up the experiment

A number. A lot is different for others

I get a few bucks when I go shopping for my grandparents, so about $20. I also get $40-60 when I trade in my dollar bills and pretend to count the right amount in exchange for $100. So about $200-300 a week that I store in the bank.

probably 1k turkish lira

About 90,000 euro.

if i did everything to get money, selling all possessions, begging relatives, wageslaving, rob stores, could probably come up with 10k

This sthread is going to trabsform into a bragging thread.

This sthread is going to trabsform into a bragging thread.

I agree. Only two weeks? I could maybe come up with Greyhound fare to flee whoever's trying to collect money from me. From there it's odd jobs under the table using an assumed alias, while I work on a believable way to fake my death.
EDIT: Also, what does this have to do with inceldom?

if i did everything to get money, selling all possessions, begging relatives, wageslaving, rob stores, could probably come up with 10k
Damn how'd you get away with that?

I think I have 27k in savings
Will get paid in a couple of weeks, add another 2k
I don’t own any huge valuables but let’s call it 1k to round it to 30k
Could take a second job and make maybe £750 more in 2 weeks

So yeah about 31k in gbp.

If I had to ask family I could get much more

Thats a good emergency stash. I used to be like that
Yeh, I'm a NEET. I'm in debt 1,000 dollars, which seems like a large amount to me. My parents take care of me in most ways, but the actual amount of cash I have is pretty much zilch. I have $20 in my wallet and $35 in my bank account.

And after trying to sell my shit on ebay, I found that almost all of it worthless. Maybe I could sell my PC for a few hundred, if I could find a buyer. I don't know how to rob people, so I can't do that.

Well i said 2 week time frame so if u have stocks or 401k u can sell off
I don't have anything like that. I'd have to wait till my next tugboat came in to have a few hundred dollars.

But thaaaaaaaat's my life!

Last edited:
i'd say maybe like 300 :feelsrope: my future is so fucked

I agree. Only two weeks? I could maybe come up with Greyhound fare to flee whoever's trying to collect money from me. From there it's odd jobs under the table using an assumed alias, while I work on a believable way to fake my death.
EDIT: Also, what does this have to do with inceldom?
More money is better chance
Wow some poor fucks in here. I joined ur ranks since bitcoin went down. I made so much money in it i dont want to brag but since it crashed i got to wait for the next run

More money is better chance
Wow some poor fucks in here. I joined ur ranks since bitcoin went down. I made so much money in it i dont want to brag but since it crashed i got to wait for the next run

Chance of what? Escaping the people trying to collect money from me?

I live paycheck to paycheck unfortunately.

Can only come up with 2k

I could probably come up with 3k in 2 weeks, maybe 4k if I was extremely desperate and my parents helped me. I live nearly paycheck to paycheck and I’m about 10K in debt. (6k car loan and 4k medical bills)

Right now, probably 100 bucks. 15-40 years from now, a couple hundred grand.

Assuming no friends and family, about 5000-6000€

Only about 5 dollars.

if i were optimistic i'd say less than 100

if i were realistic i'd say nothing

NEET, so max would be 100, maybe not even that

Gosh i feel rich with my few thousand conpared to u guys. Wtf.

Couple shekels here and there, I suppose.

I made $24k in a year through fraud (not ewhoring). And no, I’m not saying how I did it, I don’t want it to blow up.

Not gonna say so im not called fake or harrassed

I made $24k in a year through fraud (not ewhoring). And no, I’m not saying how I did it, I don’t want it to blow up.

buying an amazon refunding service off ogusers and stealing from amazon?

Around 600 bucks jfl

I can rob my parents fund and pull up 2 milli