Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whats the most braindead, least effort, university degree I can do?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I already have a degree but I wanna go study some shit subject in a third world shithole. But I don't actually care about it I just want the Student visa and do the bare minimum. What is the easiest shit with high % of foids in it? Which subject.

Computer science / Coding :feelsjuice:

I already have a degree but I wanna go study some shit subject in a third world shithole. But I don't actually care about it I just want the Student visa and do the bare minimum. What is the easiest shit with high % of foids in it? Which subject.
PR which i failed

Liberal Arts

iq-by-college-major-gender

Sth related to languages
It's not the most difficult and there's lots of foids (at least in my country)

i wouId go with cybersecurity

Not a braindead field, but then again most in the field might as well be braindead following braindead practices.

Social work lets gooooooooooooooooo :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

where would you go?

Philippines coz its cheap and they speak Englando.

Or anywhere else it doesnt rly fucking matter tbh

economics
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: that sounds high iq too much effort

Computer science / Coding :feelsjuice:
too much effort

NIGGERS DO YOU EVEN READ MY THREAD

I SAID I WANT IT NICE AND EASY

I WANNA BE ABLE TO SKIP 99% OF THE CLASSES AND STILL PASS. I just need the student visa idgf about the subject.

Also I want the class to be 90% foids so I can try ascending jfl

Sth related to languages

True. Might consider :feelshehe:

Liberal Arts
:feelshehe:

will consider

When I lived in Minneapolis, I considered Graphics Design for money...

Also I want the class to be 90% foids so I can try ascending jfl
Good luck trying to do that as an incel. They'll most likely just report you for sexual harassment.

Good luck trying to do that as an incel. They'll likely just report you for sexual harassment.
Not when Im in a third world shithole and I mog the ricemen or whoever there with my beautiful white skin (cope).

Probably history, political "science", languages or anything that doesn't involve maths. Anyone can read a lot or write long essays but if you struggle with math then it's over.

Write a paper on understanding incels and get instant recognition from landwhale radfems and catboys

I WANNA BE ABLE TO SKIP 99% OF THE CLASSES AND STILL PASS. I just need the student visa idgf about the subject.

Too bad you don't live in the west then, you could have done gender studies and then get activistbuxx to yell at normies.

In US it is nursing that all the women join plus you may get to touch some of them.

:feelshehe:

What if I pretend to be a retard who can't speak English and get on an English course.

is this the most gigaIQ suggestion yet?

In US it is nursing that all the women join plus you may get to touch some of them.

I am not going to USA.

Jfl its like going from bad to worse. WHy would I go to some chad infested land like that fuck that.

No degree is easy to get.

TW has been so saturated with college degrees that getting one is easy
also NTU is utter crap

Probably history, political "science", languages or anything that doesn't involve maths. Anyone can read a lot or write long essays but if you struggle with math then it's over.
CS is the easiest tbh

Asian History

Sth related to languages
Depends on what language, some may get you fucked :feelsseriously: but yes many foids indeed

Criminal justice or political science. I know 2 people with these degrees that didn’t go to class and did bare minimum. Both now have bullshit jobs where they just drink coffee all day due to nepotism :feelsree:.

nigga you dont know what the fuck youre doing :feelshaha::feelshaha:

大葉資工
the most brainded people go there
Worst bait I've seen this month tbh

Anyway, @Incline just study some social work degree, filled with braindead foids and is easy as fuck. You can also study the degree that allows you to be a techer, it's still easy but there are more men.

Whatever you do, don't study philosophy because it's actually a high IQ degree and it isn't just talking and debating about modern world :shock:

Gender studies tbh, but you'll be surrounded by faggots and trannies:feelskek:

Women's Studies by far

Psychology - the official sponsor of every braindead narcissistic feminist skank in today's clown world.

Every foid working in Starbucks has a psychology degree. It's useless and extremely oversaturated, but makes obnoxious foids feel like they can rightfully be in position to judge and "help" other people.

Can't be that difficult because no one fails. This is not cybersecurity or some other hellhole that people drop out of.

I would also suggest something as obvious as Liberal Arts, but I don't think many foreign countries have a degree that's so fucking useless. In third world country if you tell them that you want a liberal arts degree they'll just laugh at you.

Social , language or Psychologic related shit