Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most bluepilled anime you know of?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
For me it's Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki. I dropped within 30 seconds of the MC and Heroine's first encounter midway in the very first episode.

My life as inukai san's dog. (Dogpill warning)
dogpill is blackpilled tho. is the MC a cuck being ordered around by a stacy like the anime I mentioned?

the fuck does that even mean?
if you mean simping, probably xxxHOLIC

the fuck does that even mean?
simping, foid worship (like a girl being the MCs entire reason for living), or a bluepilled narrative of self-improvement being pushed (nerdy MC gets adopted by a stacy or chad who teaches them how to get out there and get hoes).

Any harem anime where they fall for his pERsoynality

For me it's Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki. I dropped within 30 seconds of the MC and Heroine's first encounter midway in the very first episode.
Nana. I haven't even completed the first season and I don't plan on continuing.

Berserk is an anime about a blue pill, which they try to impose through gats. The message is as follows: Look at the shit he went through and didn't break, so you take an example from him.

Berserk is an anime about a blue pill, which they try to impose through gats. The message is as follows: Look at the shit he went through and didn't break, so you take an example from him.
Guts seeks retribution nonetheless, thorfinn on the flipside is cuckoldry personified

Guts seeks retribution nonetheless, thorfinn on the flipside is cuckoldry personified
Gats suffers, fights with a much stronger enemy and gets hurt, although he himself could have sacrificed and become an apostle long ago.

Yes, bro, fight against fate and it doesn't matter that your arm was torn off and you lost an eye, all three friends were eaten by demons in front of your eyes, and your girlfriend was raped in front of you, but Gats is a fighter against fate.

Gats suffers, fights with a much stronger enemy and gets hurt, although he himself could have sacrificed and become an apostle long ago.
His transition to a apostle seems imminent but knowing the prior patterns they'll simply go along with "Nah just let him suffer"

His transition to a apostle seems imminent but knowing the prior patterns they'll simply go along with "Nah just let him suffer"
Yes, after stealing the Casca and defeating Griffith in Elhelm, Gats was already mentally broken and desperate enough to use his behelit.

Yes, bro, fight against fate and it doesn't matter that your arm was torn off and you lost an eye, all three friends were eaten by demons in front of your eyes, and your girlfriend was raped in front of you, but Gats is a fighter against fate.
What do you think would be a more "blackpilled" trajectory for his character?

What do you think would be a more "blackpilled" trajectory for his character?
I think he should have sacrificed a long time ago, slan herself told him that he would have been one of the strongest apostles that ever existed. Gats does not have the slightest chance in the war against Griffith. Being an ordinary man, even with the armor of a berserker, he was barely able to bleed damage to Grunbeld in a one-on-one fight. If it's so hard for Gats to damage Grunbeld in berserk armor, then he doesn't have the slightest chance to damage Griffith, even his sword goes through Griffith without doing any damage.

Horimiya, Rent a gf, My Dress-Up Darling, 95% of Isekais

most shonen anime to be honest, take your pick.

Forget about Date a Live. What a stupid bluepilled anime :feelskek:
In a real world setting gojo would be rotting with us
He would be used by that foid but without any reward, while she would be riding chads in cosplays she just made and she would never be dating and fucking him. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It's funny how she tells him to not get used by other people but immediately takes advantage of him to fulfil her twisted and perverted desires without paying him even a single cent.

If it's so hard for Gats to damage Grunbeld in berserk armor, then he doesn't have the slightest chance to damage Griffith, even his sword goes through Griffith without doing any damage.
Admittedly, I can't picture any other course of events besides his eventual submission to behelit which will equip guts with the strength to go toe to toe with Griffith. The author(s) could've been hinting at that all along

Admittedly, I can't picture any other course of events besides his eventual submission to behelit which will equip guts with the strength to go toe to toe with Griffith. The author(s) could've been hinting at that all along
Yes, Gats needs to be upgraded anyway, since even with armor and a sword, he hardly deals damage to Griffith generals like Grunbeld in a one-on-one battle. If Gates is attacked by Zodd, Grunbeld, Locus and other Griffith henchmen, even with armor and his sword, he will be instantly killed.

Forget about Date a Live. What a stupid bluepilled anime :feelskek:
date a live is funny tho. and also the MC is like the only male capable of using spirit powers so that makes him a giga chad to all spirits making it not that bluepilled.

all of them

They appeal to japanese teens so its overloaded with cope to make them feel better about themselves