Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the most autistic thing you've ever done in your life?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★★★
I once sent a photo of a bug I found on the grass to my class's Snapchat group chat (that was during my jestermaxxing phase in a new school). Thinking about it now, I think it was really autistic because, at the time, I was already 16 years old and still lacked basic social awareness.

Also, after George Floyd death in 2020, I posted a mild meme about it on a school Whatsapp group, and the normies got mad as hell and even threatened me with reporting it to the principal.

You were in school in 2020? Kids me

List of (some) sperg things ive done:

> Posted nudes on neets.net
> Ran around play ground naked when I was 7
> Bit some kid in the arm
> Grief minecraft worlds
> Put on a joker smile with paint on my face in college
> Said I buried guns in the forest to a mental nurse
> Hide in the toilet cubicles during recess in school
> Sat on a till in aldi and then walked out the store, leaving my groceries behind
> Offered to shake my hand to some random hole in aldi behind the till

The list never ends

THE TRUE DIGLET

I threw a chair at a kid in class

What was the issue with the bugpic?

I used to be a serial groper in highschool. Grabbed so many big foid butts :feelsohh:

Walk around a building 3 times before I went in due to social anxiety

Maybe literally: I was with some classmates and didn't realize someone started crying while I talked ... for way too long, I think.

I also made lots of insensitive comments.

Stalked foids on way home from school and took photos at 16 because classmates told me that this is what they usually do for laugh (they weren't doing that) (they showed foids the photos)

The most autistic thing I ever did is not be capable of making friends ever or having conversations with even my immediate family or making eye contact with them to this day. Also, rocking back and forth constantly and nodding to soothe myself, and also masking all my autism to the point of being permanently visibly distraught. And much more.

I was using a second anon Facebook nic, and accidentally sent my real name to a girl I knew

Oops

The most autistic thing I ever did is not be capable of making friends ever or having conversations with even my immediate family or making eye contact with them to this day. Also, rocking back and forth constantly and nodding to soothe myself, and also masking all my autism to the point of being permanently visibly distraught. And much more.
Just look between their eyes, at their nose.

I once sent a photo of a bug I found on the grass to my class's Snapchat group chat (that was during my jestermaxxing phase in a new school). Thinking about it now, I think it was really autistic because, at the time, I was already 16 years old and still lacked basic social awareness.

Also, after George Floyd death in 2020, I posted a mild meme about it on a school Whatsapp group, and the normies got mad as hell and even threatened me with reporting it to the principal.
Use Zoomers have it so fucking lucky if I told you every cringy thing I ever did in my youth you would have been reporting me to the feds on how crazy I truly am of course I've gotten older and I grew out of most of my retarded Insanity bullshit I would rather not have to go into detail about it but I really made a lot of noise and said a lot of crazy things in my youth

I was in 5th grade and was so immersed with playing with my hands and acting like they were action figures that I didn't hear my teacher calling me and looked up to the whole class staring at me.I remember feeling really embarassed.

I used to be a serial groper in highschool. Grabbed so many big foid butts :feelsohh:
Lmao , I used to do the same thing in middle school in between classes when the hallways were so crowded.I got a good few gropes in sometimes on this hot latina foid I was attracted to. I could still feel the warmth of her ass on the palm of my hand all these years later.

Way too much to decide for numbER 1

shiiiiet. i once tried stopping foids fight.

i opened my mouth

probably not the most autistic thing but you reminded me of the time I was posting lookism dot net gifs/ memes with lookism . net wrote in the bottom on them as a watermark on my highshcool whatsapp group

Say random shit in public when I was 11

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back