Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the most autistic thing you have ever done?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
When I was 10 years old I took a shit on the carpet in my house. I tried to scrub it off but it left a huge mark. When my parents came back I told them it was our cat but they didn't seem to believe me.

When I was a few years younger than that I took a shit right outside my neighbor's door when he was away on holidays. I did it again a second time a few months later when he was back.

Those were my low inhib days/ autist (?) days. I'd no longer have the balls to do that.

Too many to name tbh

Probably painting myself blue in school because I wanted to be a smurf

I have an account here.

playing gmod and roblox

Not necessarily autistic, but low inhib as fuck. When I was 7 or 8 I tried to get up under a girl's skirt at Church. As in, I wasn't just trying to look under it, I was actually trying to get inside the skirt.

Last edited:
I once thought I had a chance with a 7/10. :lul:

answer my pms cunt
i cant answer the question without sounding autistic

now i will redirect u to the topic of the thread:
When I was 10 years old I took a shit on the carpet in my house. I tried to scrub it off but it left a huge mark. When my parents came back I told them it was our cat but they didn't seem to believe me.

When I was a few years younger than that I took a shit right outside my neighbor's door when he was away on holidays. I did it again a second time a few months later when he was back.

Those were my low inhib days/ autist (?) days. I'd no longer have the balls to do that.

i cant answer the question without sounding autistic

now i will redirect u to the topic of the thread:

Not a single word.

jump and scream on couches

too shy to tell tbh

i had a period when i bathed in extremely cold water every night for a few months straight because i thought it'd make me the king of snow