Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s the most attractive foid in your class doing now in life?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The most attractive one in my class went to study in the US after Abitur and now she’s working in the Amazon management, kek. Don’t know how attractive she is irl now but her LinkedIn photo still looks kinda good.

i just looked at the yearbook and googled the best looking girl but nothing came up. there's this high tier becky that's a dental hygienist though

no clue but probably somewhere getting fucked

Doing Abitur just like me

idk probably all nurses. all the mean attractive foids always go the nurse rout when they're probably the worst people to be taking care of sick people

The most attractive one in my class went to study in the US after Abitur and now she’s working in the Amazon management, kek. Don’t know how attractive she is irl now but her LinkedIn photo still looks kinda good.
She married a guy who eventually made millions in real estate.

Im neet dropout