Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the minimum wage in your country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh if you're too much of a lazy bum to get a STEM degree, then the quality of your life as an incel will depend a lot on the minimum wage of your country. Even if you don't make minimum wage, it's not going to be MUCH over it. The only non-stem people who make good money are those either born into wealth or those who are so extroverted and into making connections and networking etc... so most likely ugly dudes won't be successful at that.

Anyway, I just googled the minimum wage for my country. It's fucking grim. Lower than I thought. I'm doxxing myself yet again but who gives a shit? Google says $96 for private sector and $50 for public sector. God damn that's damn retarded. I'm lucky I'm a single child and my dad is hard-working, I can't imagine what my life would've been like if my parents worked for minimum wage.

In a few months I'll have to get a job, I wonder how much I'll make. Damn, no matter what I won't like the number. There's a place that hires for like $600 a month and people are fucking fighting to get there. And they work like dogs, like 12 hours a day of intense work in IT and other such shit. I used to pass by there on my way to uni and people were chain smoking there 24/7, always looking anxious and overworked and stressed. And that's considered a good job for the paltry sum of $600 god damn just nuke this fucking country.

Like 200 dollars rn.

Tbh if you're too much of a lazy bum to get a STEM degree, then the quality of your life as an incel will depend a lot on the minimum wage of your country. Even if you don't make minimum wage, it's not going to be MUCH over it. The only non-stem people who make good money are those either born into wealth or those who are so extroverted and into making connections and networking etc... so most likely ugly dudes won't be successful at that.

Anyway, I just googled the minimum wage for my country. It's fucking grim. Lower than I thought. I'm doxxing myself yet again but who gives a shit? Google says $96 for private sector and $50 for public sector. God damn that's damn retarded. I'm lucky I'm a single child and my dad is hard-working, I can't imagine what my life would've been like if my parents worked for minimum wage.

In a few months I'll have to get a job, I wonder how much I'll make. Damn, no matter what I won't like the number. There's a place that hires for like $600 a month and people are fucking fighting to get there. And they work like dogs, like 12 hours a day of intense work in IT and other such shit. I used to pass by there on my way to uni and people were chain smoking there 24/7, always looking anxious and overworked and stressed. And that's considered a good job for the paltry sum of $600 god damn just nuke this fucking country.

I don't know what to tell you man, obviously living in poverty is not good. But when I look at many working class guys they have a stable relationship at age 18-21, they put a ring on her finger and filled social media with photos of it, somehow afford to go vacationing with her during summer to some place, even if it's in squalid conditions.

Seeing them hold a big-tittied 19 year old by the waist when they have no car, no apartment and no stable employment, was a real wake up call.
Like, fucks sake some still have their laundry done by their mom, and they put a ring on a young woman's finger anyway.

Basically they don't give a fuck, meanwhile I grew up in a weird cocooning family as a permavirgin, unable to even use the little extra money I have as leverage because working class girls aren't interested in middle class nerds, weirdos... and especially not nerds and weirdos in their late 20s like I was.

It's weird as fuck the way life outcomes intertwine with finances, but working class people are way, way more resilient than we think, even if they start at minimum wage they can still network well with other working class people and then find some trick to get a better wage, and when it comes to relationships and sex they just brutally mog in every way.

There isn't a one.

My country doesn't have minimum wage

Around 650 € net
But its homeless tier if you have to pay the rent

Last edited:
I don't know what to tell you man, obviously living in poverty is not good. But when I look at many working class guys they have a stable relationship at age 18-21, they put a ring on her finger and filled social media with photos of it, somehow afford to go vacationing with her during summer to some place, even if it's in squalid conditions.

Seeing them hold a big-tittied 19 year old by the waist when they have no car, no apartment and no stable employment, was a real wake up call.
Like, fucks sake some still have their laundry done by their mom, and they put a ring on a young woman's finger anyway.

Basically they don't give a fuck, meanwhile I grew up in a weird cocooning family as a permavirgin, unable to even use the little extra money I have as leverage because working class girls aren't interested in middle class nerds, weirdos... and especially not nerds and weirdos in their late 20s like I was.

It's weird as fuck the way life outcomes intertwine with finances, but working class people are way, way more resilient than we think, even if they start at minimum wage they can still network well with other working class people and then find some trick to get a better wage, and when it comes to relationships and sex they just brutally mog in every way.
Wow, you are much more neurotypical than me since it seems like you actually know what's going on with other people. I rotted inside my room all my life so I didn't know/wasn't sure about most of these things.

Seriously, the image of what you said, a 19 year old big titted cutie with a dude with no money? God damn.

Way back in highschool/middleschool, I was weak/fat (but when I lost a lot of weight girls still didn't like me) and introverted/slightly autistic/depressed. I don't want to say ugly but I knew girls didn't like me one bit. BUT, I always used to think that girls will like me eventually when I grow up and make some money.

Well, that idea obviously had 2 flaws. 1. Girls don't like guys like me even with money apparently. 2. I'm too ADD and lazy to make money so I'll be stuck working some shit paper pusher job.

So... yeah. That image of a big titted girl dating a nobody is really bumming me out.

Last edited:

177 USD

There is no official minimum salary but minimum monthly wage tends to be $171

1,583.3 € per month
£1437.67
$1865.68
I will be getting $973.89 for 20 hour per week

Wow, you are much more neurotypical than me since it seems like you actually know what's going on with other people. I rotted inside my room all my life so I didn't know/wasn't sure about most of these things.

Seriously, the image of what you said, a 19 year old big titted cutie with a dude with no money? God damn.

Way back in highschool/middleschool, I was weak/fat (but when I lost a lot of weight girls still didn't like me) and introverted/slightly autistic/depressed. I don't want to say ugly but I knew girls didn't like me one bit. BUT, I always used to think that girls will like me eventually when I grow up and make some money.

Well, that idea obviously had 2 flaws. 1. Girls don't like guys like me even with money apparently. 2. I'm too ADD and lazy to make money so I'll be stuck working some shit paper pusher job.

So... yeah. That image of a big titted girl dating a nobody is really bumming me out.
Not that neurotypical at all, man, I literally just paid attention to a few girls irl and what they did on social media, without even using a real account. JFL not even my parents have proper friends and proper social media with real names. Full blown aspie family.

Seeing that fucking destroyed me tbh, the way some can get so much with so little, I couldn't get that even with a million dollars. I was so obsessed with the whole thing too, next one might kill me if I don't start to just mind my own business.

about 400 euros

Not that neurotypical at all, man, I literally just paid attention to a few girls irl and what they did on social media, without even using a real account. JFL not even my parents have proper friends and proper social media with real names. Full blown aspie family.

Seeing that fucking destroyed me tbh, the way some can get so much with so little, I couldn't get that even with a million dollars. I was so obsessed with the whole thing too, next one might kill me if I don't start to just mind my own business.
Don't look through facebook, it's actual literal suicidefuel. Most of my classmates from highschool are in the US, France, Denmark etc... Doctors, engineers, managers, working in banks and transnational corps. Meanwhile I'm a drop out who came back to this shithole and studied meme social science shit, is still studying and rotting at home. Shit, even the colleagues at my current shit degree are working in fucking Ministries and state institutions and shit.

430 eur in my country, which is laughable. I make 800 eur/month , IT job.

Don't look through facebook, it's actual literal suicidefuel. Most of my classmates from highschool are in the US, France, Denmark etc... Doctors, engineers, managers, working in banks and transnational corps. Meanwhile I'm a drop out who came back to this shithole and studied meme social science shit, is still studying and rotting at home. Shit, even the colleagues at my current shit degree are working in fucking Ministries and state institutions and shit.
Yeah, that's really brutal.
The incels in denial made so much money they started their own companies, in addition to touring foreign countries year long, doubt they care about being single anymore.
The normie men are holding up their first kid at age 27 or so, as is expected of them.
The women don't care if they can't find a good match in town, they just marry some wealthy turk in their late 20s, they don't give a fuck.
Basically no one gives a fuck, though of course the failures will simply stay away from social media.

$616 per month
homeless tier tbh, even renting a rat-infested room is barely possible with that salary

300 euro
Im from EE.
The incels in denial made so much money they started their own companies, in addition to touring foreign countries year long, doubt they care about being single anymore.
The normie men are holding up their first kid at age 27 or so, as is expected of them.
The women don't care if they can't find a good match in town, they just marry some wealthy turk in their late 20s, they don't give a fuck.
Basically no one gives a fuck, though of course the failures will simply stay away from social media.
Are you from EE?

God damn I can't believe I ended up such a spectacular failure. None of my classmates ended up like this. Do I really have aspergers and ADD and shit? Or was it the depression? But that was probably caused by the former. God damn.

Anyway, I know I should be stoic or look for happiness within and stop comparing myself etc... But it's damn near impossible sometimes.

$10(suburban)-$15/hr(for cities in my state)

God damn I can't believe I ended up such a spectacular failure. None of my classmates ended up like this. Do I really have aspergers and ADD and shit? Or was it the depression? But that was probably caused by the former. God damn.

Anyway, I know I should be stoic or look for happiness within and stop comparing myself etc... But it's damn near impossible sometimes.
I know, I mean I never imagined I'd still be fucking around at 30 with no relationship experience, but here we are.
Think our minds are definitely fucked, but circumstances too, people around me just don't know anyone, I've helped out extended family plenty of times, but it always ends the same way, old fat guys reminiscing about old times and talking about videogames, no new friends, no new female acquaintances, nothing.
Where would the success even come from?
300 euro
Im from EE.

Are you from EE?
Yes, a big and very degenerate city too, it sucks ass but at least there's no fires and riots on the weekends like sweden or usa.

Min wages are a meme in the US because only the lowest tier jobs pay them.

like $2 an hour :feelsPop:

It’s technically 7.25 but most jobs are around 10 an hour

the most i earned was around 2500 dollars in a month

Lmao brutal as fuck. But yeah i've noticed that plenty of men dont have their "life together" as boomers and redpillers would put it and yeah they're doing just fine. Yet you have incels making 6 figures who don't get shit

I would really like to know the county you are in as in the uk you don't need a stem degree to succeed many land good jobs with history English business BA degrees and aren't very extroverted

Lmao brutal as fuck. But yeah i've noticed that plenty of men dont have their "life together" as boomers and redpillers would put it and yeah they're doing just fine. Yet you have incels making 6 figures who don't get shit
they don't even need to have ever gone to college, but their dad will call them "chief" because they are holding a girl by the waist, spotty employment, no degree, who cares, they're a "chief" and a "boss"

i get dissed and called out by my dad for not completing college even though i was employed in my line of work almost immediately after dropping out and some years i worked in 2 tech jobs at once and never was unemployed

fuck this shit

they don't even need to have ever gone to college, but their dad will call them "chief" because they are holding a girl by the waist, spotty employment, no degree, who cares, they're a "chief" and a "boss"

i get dissed and called out by my dad for not completing college even though i was employed in my line of work almost immediately after dropping out and some years i worked in 2 tech jobs at once and never was unemployed

fuck this shit
My dad gave 0 shits about me finishing STEM at a good school with honors (just like foids). People only respect your looks, your success with women and your material possessions

Almost all of the guys at my gym who already have kids in their 20s have jobs that redpillers would say are lame. One is a school janitor, one is an industrial painter, one stacks shelves at a storage facility, one works as security in the port/harbor. The only exception is one chadlite dude who's a lawyer. Everyone else has "trash" jobs. Yet those don't hold them back

fuck this shit
Wow, I actually think getting a tech job WITHOUT a degree is the sign of a real MVP. That means you have the skills and not just the useless paper (cause there's plenty of retards that finish tech degrees without knowing shit).

My dad gave 0 shits about me finishing STEM at a good school with honors (just like foids). People only respect your looks, your success with women and your material possessions

Almost all of the guys at my gym who already have kids in their 20s have jobs that redpillers would say are lame. One is a school janitor, one is an industrial painter, one stacks shelves at a storage facility, one works as security in the port/harbor. The only exception is one chadlite dude who's a lawyer. Everyone else has "trash" jobs. Yet those don't hold them back
Yeah, it's like there's something especially wrong with the middle class.
Right off the bat there's the notion that you WILL spend 16 years being a cuck for the schooling system, with everything else on the backburner unless it's already happening. (some girl wants you badly and the relationship is already happening)
I remember me and some other guy who had trouble with girls, had this outbreak of antisocial behavior right after puberty, we even got beat up by adults for it, simply because we were unhappy with getting piles of schoolwork and shit treatment from girls, and we wanted something to change.
The point is it was stupid, but the way we got FORCED right back into the middle class slave role stuck out to me. It's like being a working class tough guy that gets laid at a normal age was just completely out of the picture for us, and that was absolutely final.

Wow, I actually think getting a tech job WITHOUT a degree is the sign of a real MVP. That means you have the skills and not just the useless paper (cause there's plenty of retards that finish tech degrees without knowing shit).
The truth is somewhere in the middle, my first job was aided by connections, but after developing my skills there I worked with other employers where it was all based on reputation rather than connections. Truth is I would have been fucked without that initial help, I'm hardly John Carmack.