Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's the minimum age to be an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
i.e. when can you officially make a clear judgement that it's over for you? i'm young (16) but i pretty much gave up a few years ago already.

depends how deformed you are but in theory it could be -9months if two very ugly people mated

After puberty

i think if by your 20s you havent ascended then is most likely you are incel

Maybe once you're out of school

18-19 because you won't be growing much after that and your childhood is ending

whenever your growth plates close up.

22 and beyond means it's over. Cause if u can't ascend in college, you'll never make it

its never "over" because at any age you can possibly ascend by geomaxxing (going to different / shittier countries).

now, if youre here, sorry man, but you will never in a million years be a chad or even a chadlite/high-tier-normie in your country of origin. if you know about incel shit, rest assured to are at MAXIMUM completely average in looks

22 and beyond means it's over. Cause if u can't ascend in college, you'll never make it
false dude. im 25 and am closer then ever to completely changing my life by other country maxxing

false dude. im 25 and am closer then ever to completely changing my life by other country maxxing
true that is a legitimate method. Kind of a like cheat code to escape inceldom for first world cels

true that is a legitimate method. Kind of a like cheat code to escape inceldom for first world cels
it even works for non first worlders. couldnt tell you how much middle easterners i saw in philippines going there and fucking noodles man

I wouldn’t say there’s a particular age.

If someone is 13 and a virgin, or 30 and still a virgin, does that mean they were always an incel? Why put a criteria at let’s say 15-16 when they were doomed from the day they were born.

Senior in high school if you are struggling, yea it’s over
Broly

for some it was the moment they were conceived, but for most 15-18 is the orange zone, 18-25 is the red zone and 25+ is where it's over

it even works for non first worlders. couldnt tell you how much middle easterners i saw in philippines going there and fucking noodles man
It never began for currycels we are treated as inferior everywhere we go even in niggerland.

zero. everything is predetermined.

18 or 19, but truecels know from birth

i.e. when can you officially make a clear judgement that it's over for you? i'm young (16) but i pretty much gave up a few years ago already.
18/20 minimum

There's no minimum age. When it strikes you that you're hopeless, that's when you know you're ready to go the incel route

Over when you're born

leave the site asap. you have plenty of time dont waste that online nigger

Whenever puberty happens

25-28 tbh
Can't say you're incel before you're living on your own

30 is the deathnumber. Before 30 your a kid with hopes and dreams.