Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's the mentality behind wagecucking?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Why do some have no problem with it? Is it genetic?

Are some just born slaves?

I literally can't imagine something more nightmarish than obeying some random asshole and making him richer just to earn a few breadcrumbs and spending time with people you don't care for for 9 hours every day. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the bills and rent won't pay itself

They wouldn't if they had the option not too.

Why do some have no problem with it?
Some just lack class consciousness, but many are inherently too dumb to understand they are getting scammed. Slavery is a natural institution, after all.

Why do some have no problem with it? Is it genetic?

Are some just born slaves?

I literally can't imagine something more nightmarish than obeying some random asshole and making him richer just to earn a few breadcrumbs and spending time with people you don't care for for 9 hours every day. :feelspuke:
Because they've been conditioned by their parents/education system to be good,obedient little slaves with no thoughts of their own.
I'd rather rope than ever wageslave.

normies are natural slaves. it's just the way they are. exploiting a normie is good and just. the worse living conditions a normie is forced into, the better :feelsaww:

That's why you careermaxx before wagecucking. That way it's not breadcrumbs.
That's cope.

If you subtract college costs, car costs, insurance, house payments, marriage costs, etc... a wagecucks lifestyle isn't significantly superior to a NEETs. In the little free time he has, he can do cooler shit I guess, that is true, but the price he has to pay is high.

I don't know what is so appealing about the life of a donkey, even if you live in a golden cage.

Last edited: