Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the meaning of your usernames?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Some are evident, some are not. Just explain the lore behind your usernames.

I see myself as stupid as patrick star and we have many things in common such as a big forhead and fat

I'm a ugly black person from south africa. i assume you're a moroccan who is ugly as well?

Sloths are my favourite animal

I like kitty cats

Shapeless - round face like potato

Therefore

PolskiKartofel

Shapeless - round face like potato

Therefore

PolskiKartofel
Man, I have to recognize your language is so fucking brutal. Most of the hardest language I ever researched about.

Man, I have to recognize your language is so fucking brutal. Most of the hardest language I ever researched about.
Chechen is more difficult

I tried Arabic and it's still difficult and Arabic script ofc

Chechen is more difficult

I tried Arabic and it's still difficult and Arabic script ofc
Really? Brutal.

The only problem with Arabic script is not so much memorizing it but the lack of vowels for people who were not born having Arabic as their mother tongue, so learning all the variations can he hellfire.

My nickname I got in 2017 when the movie Kong:skull island came out. Samuel L. Jackson is by far my favourite actor and his role of lieutenant-colonel Preston Packard in Kong:skull island was just magnificent. I immediately proclaimed Preston Packard my favorite fictional character of all time and created this nickname PackardD as tribute and a sign of honor to Samuel L. Jackson.

Just a reference to a character nicknamed pixy from Ace combat zero

There's none really, I just made it up one night of April

I`ve always liked Grodd from Dc comics so i thought fuck it

It means sad in Korean.

sulpuda = it's sad, i'm sad

I'm not wearing any socks

I have sex with rotund women.

The Immolator is a small ship, designed by the upper (read: unslaved) echelon of Sansha's Nation to serve as a good entry for those pilots new to the glory of Nation. It excels in picking off smaller targets and hitting them hard with energy beams.

acorn-ugc-acorn.gif

it means literally nothing, which was the whole point
its completely devoid of any halo/failo effect

Uggo = Ugly
Mongo = Mongoloidal idiot

That's me, an ugly retard.

Horatio Prime, a man who was mocked relentlessly during his formative years by his peers for his supposed "deformity".

Overcoming all obstacles, he would become a trillionaire who clones himself to create an entire galactic civilization composed solely of clones equally as beautiful and brilliant as he was.

Said civilization's primary goal is to wipe out all non-clones in the galaxy until every sentient being left was as perfect as the one and only,

Horatio

Some background lore:

Last edited:
I like chicken tandoori

Because I didn’t choose the black pill it chose me by me being born and ugly sub 5 autistic

I was gonna be cripple for 2 weeks before I joined.

Maybe TransformERscel would be a more fitting name

Because I would have a better life with a more CCW rotated maxila

Instant relief for pain and life problems

literally my application

Shortcel, dickcel, baldcel, poorcel. Is all you need to know. Slavcel is my nickname because I'm from Russia where there's meme that russian women (we call them natashakas, a plural form of russian female name Natasha) prefere "hot southern machos" from caucasus region. I can't confirm if it's true but you'll rarely find a guy from caucasus licking natashka's pussy, being dressed down by some rare babka about not yielding his seat in a bus and matriarchic shit like that, among other forms of male humiliation by women. It's safe to assume that men from there have a lot less difficulties getting sex among their ethnicities. Although their traditional ways are slowly being replaced by feministic values, their society is still far more favorable for men and far less permissive for women. Anyways, hence my nickname slavcel.