Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the male equivelent of a nice ass on a women ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
is it broad shoulders ? Wide clavicles what is it ?

Money or a suit.

No its ass itself...Foids are dirty...they like to pretend they are sexless angels..but they have most dirty fetishes..they fantasize kissing chad asshole ...and humiliating sex fantasies of cucking their beta husbands with some subhumans while the husband is watching:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Male equivalent of Boobs - Being tall

Male equivalent of nice ass - Facial structure

No its ass itself...Foids are dirty...they like to pretend they are sexless angels..but they have most dirty fetishes..they fantasize kissing chad asshole ...and humiliating sex fantasies of cucking their beta husbands with some subhumans while the husband is watching:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember an askreddit post about this. Top answer was wrist.

I don't know, I'm not gay and not a looksmaxx-faggot.

The most important detail is always neglected:

Lack Of Pigment

From what I've heard around, a lot of foids pay huge attention to big, trained calves. Sadly, most Jews are not genetically blessed with that :ahegao: